Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: my sport atv for your supercharger kit

Old 08-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: my sport atv for your supercharger kit

Hey... I have an 05 Polaris Predator Troy Lee Edition that I have no use for since I moved home to the ranch. I'm trying to trade it locally for a utility atv, but I thought I'd try on here and see if someone wants to trade their 05+ supercharger kit (TRD or aftermarket) for my Pred.

Its got a new engine with Kibble White valves, shimmed by the dealer, new OEM gaskets, new higher compression JE piston with new rings, aftermarket intake and a jet kit. It needs some new tires on the back soon, and the neutral light must be burned out cause it doesn't come on anymore. Other than that its in great shape.

Serious inquiry's only please.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
I've had it on craigslist forever, and everyone that is interested lowballs me on it. I don't think people have much money to blow around here, so I thought I may have better luck trading.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Its worth it.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you

Are you the one who found a TRD SC on E Bay a while back and had the seller give you issues?
Old 08-14-2010, 08:18 AM   #6
Yep, thats me! Took about a month but I got my money back and Ebay banned the seller. So it turned out well, but I'm still not boosted =( Thanks for the bump.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
nice pred .. bump