Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

NEW 18 inch XD Series Spy Wheels

Old 08-14-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
those who seek fear shall be followed by fear
TacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud of

Name: Chuck
TacomaMtnMan's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation NEW 18 inch XD Series Spy Wheels

Hey Guys,

I have a brand new 4 piece set of the 18" KMC XD Series Spy Wheels 6 lug (Black Machined). I purchased from Discount Tire and decided I had to go with 17s, these are brand new, they wont return them because I did mount them on a tire, but never on my truck. These are located in Broomfield, CO. But I will ship for those who pay shipping.

Check out the specs here:
model: XD79789068312N 18" x 9" -12offset 4.53BS 6x139.7
http://wheelpros.com/browse.asp?page...ted&section=XD

Message me for more info.
NEED THESE WHEELS TO GO: Make me an offer, was asking $600 Click here to see the last post.

Old 08-14-2010, 06:32 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the actual wheels?
Old 08-14-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
TacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Pics of the actual wheels?

No problem, here are some pictures:

Old 08-14-2010, 02:52 PM   #4
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
They are sick!!! Good luck with the sale.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #5

bump, for some to make an offer.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:39 PM   #6

Hey guys, I went on vacation but I am back now and still have these wheels available. Make a serious offer and they are yours!

I will ship if you pay shipping costs.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #7
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sick man, if I didnt have any rims already I would definately buy those, good luck on selling those.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #8
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Darn, those were the original wheels I was looking for.... Someones getting a good deal and should jump on this!!! Awesome dude
Old 09-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #9

Thanks for the comments guys. Here I have the 17's on my truck. I am sure the 18's would look just as good if not better. I just air down sometimes so wanted to go a little smaller.

Old 09-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #10

bump for more to see...
Old 09-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #11
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
ah im going to broomfield in a week or so. This is so temping those are sick
Old 09-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
Human after all
2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for some good looking wheels! On a sidenote, who made that TRD emblem with the mountains? I like it!
Old 09-19-2010, 09:05 PM   #13
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMtnMan View Post
Thanks for the comments guys. Here I have the 17's on my truck. I am sure the 18's would look just as good if not better. I just air down sometimes so wanted to go a little smaller.

Is that the Bakflip cover?
Old 09-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blu4u View Post
Bump for some good looking wheels! On a sidenote, who made that TRD emblem with the mountains? I like it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
Is that the Bakflip cover?

The decal was made by no other than SockMonkey. This was a custom decal for me, now on his list for others to buy...

---

and that is the Bakflip F1 cover. I freakin' love it! I had the Rollbak before, I didnt like that I lost so much of the bed when it was rolled up.

But this company is top-notch, high quality and they improved their instructions on all their covers. They have youtube install videos on their website now.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
ah im going to broomfield in a week or so. This is so temping those are sick

Make me an offer! These are an awesome set of wheels, I just want to see someone put them to good use.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #16
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I think they would look good on my SWB no? I find out if I get my new job this week hopefully. If I get it I will more than likely take them off your hands.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
those look damn good.

im not usually a fan of black and chrome
Old 09-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I think they would look good on my SWB no? I find out if I get my new job this week hopefully. If I get it I will more than likely take them off your hands.

Just check the backspacing on there. I don't know for sure honestly.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #19
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Good thing is that you are in Denver, so you are at least decently close to me anyway... Could you check on that for me? Here is a website for reference... https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html
Old 09-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
those look damn good.

im not usually a fan of black and chrome

Thanks I likem! They are not really chrome, but machined... chrome is hard to keep from showing water spots.