Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS or trade: Range Rover "S-P-O-R-T" Lettering

Old 08-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FS or trade: Range Rover "S-P-O-R-T" Lettering

Hey all,

After my supercharger emblem install, I've got this still sitting here. the "SPORT" lettering usually found on the Range Rover Sport. I thought I'd post it up here and see if any of you TRD Sport guys wanted it. There about 70 bucks if you were to order one. I'll take $20 Or... maybe some kinda little trade? idk, let me know

I'll send it out first class Monday if anyone takes it.

-WTB