Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Roxspins Part out sale:

Old 08-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Exclamation F/S Gen II Tacoma stuff:

For Sale:

Cooper Zeon LTZ 285/60/18= ($400 plus shipping if not Local P/U, NC area) (Pending Sale)

PICs:

Magnaflow Y-collector ($15 plus shipping if not Local P/U

No Longer in Bag: TRD Drop in filter, PTR43-00070.. Sold on TRDParts4U for: $55.80... ($25 plus shipping if not Local P/U, NC area)

(SOLD)Bilstein 5100 Front Adjustable shocks mounted w/ToyTech Eibach 1.75" lift Springs, Already assembeled and set at stock position = 1.75" lift:

First to PM and willing to Paypal will get products.

Also;
Local sale only, 4ea; KMC XD Monsters 18x9 Matte Black. Minor flaws on one of the rim lips due to shipping error. Also, missing center caps. Original MSRP is $216 avg. These are new in box. Taking up too much space in garage. ($400 OBO, NC area Only)

Will provide all PICs and further details ASAP.

Happy Holidays
Old 08-14-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
well.....
Rustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura about

Rustyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
(Local Only, too heavy to ship)...

Where's "local"?
Old 08-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustyota View Post
Where's "local"?
LOL, my bad... NC/SC/VA

Willing to meet half way for serious purchase only. PM for details.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #4
well.....
Rustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura about

Rustyota's Tacoma Gallery
A bit far for me... Thanks. Good luck!
Old 08-14-2010, 11:12 PM   #5
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustyota View Post
A bit far for me... Thanks. Good luck!

x2.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #6
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the intake system?
Old 08-15-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Interested in DTLT's.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:42 AM   #8
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of Magnaflow Y-pipe?
Old 08-15-2010, 11:23 AM   #9
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
I've always liked your truck! Why are you parting it out?
Old 08-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #10
Enjoying my addiction

Thumbs up Upgrades,

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
I've always liked your truck! Why are you parting it out?
Check out my build in my Sig.

Will have Pics and details of other parts by today.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
Enjoying my addiction

Good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighterknot View Post
Your AAL's are for the non-TSB springs correct? Just want to make sure anyone that has the TSB done knows that Toytec makes 2 separate AAL's for our trucks because the non-TSB AAL won't work if you have had the TSB done.
I have the Toytech TSB AAL's.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #12
Enjoying my addiction

Updated

Pics and details on original thread.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:29 AM   #13
Enjoying my addiction

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighterknot View Post
word...those are only 1.5" AALs then. Price?
Thanks for the info.

Im asking $40 plus ship. Should have them off by this weekend. PM me your best offer.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:43 AM   #14
got_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nice
got_titan's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent on intake
Old 08-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #15
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for good prices and good guy.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #16
Enjoying my addiction

Aug 17th Bump...

Only have sale pending on the AAL's

Make your offers TW.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:17 AM   #17
Jav S is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-21-2010, 07:35 AM   #18
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How much for everything shipped to 95503? I want it all and will have cash this week for it. Lmk if and how much total with shipping. Thanks for your time and if not gl bumpy
Old 08-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #19
Enjoying my addiction

UPDATEs

All update in (BOLD RED)

Wheels are still available. Some sales still pending. Only Items sold are the DTLT's & Borla Muffler.

Come on TW spread the word I need to sell these Wheels & Tires.

And remember OBO means OBO

Laters...
Old 08-21-2010, 09:08 AM   #20
HARGROVE93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
HARGROVE93's Tacoma Gallery
What part of SC would you be in because i live in about a hour south of Augusta, Georgia?