Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ tacoma factory bugshield

Old 06-30-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ tacoma factory bugshield

I have the factory bug shield i took off my 06, since i decided to go with the "clean" look with my truck...it was used about 6month and is in good conditon, no chips or cracks...comes with the clips, but does not come with the paint protection tape strips...so you'd have to used something else to protect you finish...i paid like 100 bucks for it from the dealer..i don't what it's worth or if anyone wants it, but i guess i'll start the price off at $50.00 plus shipping OBO