Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Full set of 2nd gen Badges

Old 08-17-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Full set of 2nd gen Badges

For sale are a full set of 2nd gen. badges, in great condition. They were taken off the truck about a month ago and have been on my work bench in the garage since.

Looking to get $50 OBO shipped, local's will get a discount!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
tmlCA818 is on a distinguished road
tmlCA818's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to buy these from you. I live in southern california. Are they still for sale?

Edit: I tried PMing you, but it didn't seem to go through. I can be reached at TimothyLuke@gmail.com
Old 08-17-2010, 11:56 PM   #3
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good guy!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:01 AM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
second bump for a good guy
Old 08-18-2010, 05:41 AM   #5
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
i want but im broke! haha
Old 08-18-2010, 10:23 AM   #6
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlCA818 View Post
I would like to buy these from you. I live in southern california. Are they still for sale?

Edit: I tried PMing you, but it didn't seem to go through. I can be reached at TimothyLuke@gmail.com
Still for sale, and replied to PM...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Bump for a good guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
second bump for a good guy
Thanks guys!
Old 09-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #7
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
are these still for sale?
Old 09-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
are these still for sale?
Sorry, forgot to update the thread. These are sold...