Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS in OR: 16X8 ATX Mojave Teflon Rims!

Old 08-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS in OR: 16X8 ATX Mojave Teflon Rims!

***SOLD****

Recently purchased, I have not had them mounted at all. They have been mounted by the previous owner. No issues, minor signs of use. Teflon coating is still 100% intact on all surfaces. I'm at work so I do not have pictures of the rims right now.

The only thing that needs noting is that one rim does not have the inside of the hub painted, it is a bright aluminum color. If you end up putting the hubs in (which I don't have to give you, but you can find for cheap since a lot of guys don't like them) this will not affect the look AT ALL.

Asking $475 + shipping for the set of 4. These rims sell for +/- $200 EACH. No hubs, lug nuts or valves included (the rims do have valve stems, just no valves).

Quickest way to reach me is via email: leebrown88@gmail.com

I will post pictures if anyone requests them later tonight.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
post pics please: as per forum rules
Old 08-18-2010, 10:20 AM   #4
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I guess I should have waited until I got home. My word doesn't carry much as a new guy on here, but they do exist. Pictures will be posted a few minutes after 5.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:13 AM   #5
ycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
ycart1201's Tacoma Gallery
Price is right. where abouts in oregon?
Old 08-18-2010, 12:25 PM   #6
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. I had a chance to snap some pictures on my lunch break. I already have a sale pending though so we'll see.

Here is a picture of all 4 in their boxes. (Yes, they are procomp boxes if you can somehow see that, they came in those boxes from the guy I bought them from)

Here is a picture of the one odd-ball rim that does not have the hub ring coated

Old 08-18-2010, 12:25 PM   #7
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycart1201 View Post
Price is right. where abouts in oregon?
I'm in Corvallis near the OSU campus
Old 08-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
those are some nice wheels, shipping would kill the deal for me tho, GL with sale
Old 08-18-2010, 01:58 PM   #9
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome price... I had these on my old tundra! Loved em
Old 08-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #10
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping would be $50 to almost everywhere in the lower 48.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:42 PM   #11
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels are sold.