Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

'06 TRD off road, V6, tow, new tires, excellent condition, Leer cap

Old 08-18-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
Workman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Workman's Tacoma Gallery
'06 TRD off road, V6, tow, new tires, excellent condition, Leer cap

Lost job, must sell. This truck has been VERY well cared for, never off roaded hard, no dents dings rips or tears. Been maintained to the book specs. Mobil 1 all the way around (engine, diffs, transfer case) Denso plugs every 30,000. 72,500 miles. In Jackson wy. Very clean, nice pickup. All stock. Will Email pics if requested, ONLY SERIOUS REPLY, NO TIME WASTERS. Auto Tranny, never got under 20MPG, usually 22-24. Runs fantastic
$18500, looking for sale within 500 miles.
Attached Thumbnails
'06 TRD off road, V6, tow, new tires, excellent condition, Leer cap-toyo.jpg   '06 TRD off road, V6, tow, new tires, excellent condition, Leer cap-toyo2.jpg   '06 TRD off road, V6, tow, new tires, excellent condition, Leer cap-toyo3.jpg  
Old 08-18-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
tacod is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
tacod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
so why you selling?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workman
Lost job, must sell.
bump
Old 08-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
Workman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Workman's Tacoma Gallery
I am the second owner, only had it for 7,000 miles. Carfax has all service records from the mid 40's lady who owned it before, as she serviced it at dealer. Upon buying truck with 65,000 on it, I changed out the plugs(densos all the way around when I removed them so I know they were replaced before and they looked great, replaced with densos again) drained front/rear diffs....Mobil 1 in front, Royal purple in the rear, and drained filled Tcase with Mobil 1. Dealer who serviced has consistant records of mobil 1 oil changes every 5,000. I also used mobil 1 on an oil change I gave it. Previous owner probably never off roaded the truck, using the 4x4 on slick winter roads, and the locker has little to no use, other than engaging it to ensure it worked before I bought the truck. Truck has no Idaho pinstriping so I am confident that it has never been taken on trails. No dents or major scratches. Very Very clean inside. Oil out of Diffs/Tcase looked excellent. Want to keep the truck but loss of job forces sale. I have also polished/waxed once and waxed twice thereafter with Meguires gold class. Truck looks great and is a good deal. I'm loosing around 4,000 if this sells.
Thanks for Looking