Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

bed cleats and front headrest 05 up trd offroad

Old 08-18-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
bed cleats and front headrest 05 up trd offroad

i have 4 cleats (sold)and 2 front gray headrest like new from a 06 trd off road.dont know what to ask so as of now make offers on the headrest (sold)socal pick up wanted but will ship.also i still have a new toyota jackfrom a 06 trd offroad 40.00.
Attached Thumbnails
bed cleats and front headrest 05 up trd offroad-cimg0032.jpg   bed cleats and front headrest 05 up trd offroad-cimg0033.jpg  
Old 08-19-2010, 12:42 AM   #2
KDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: K H I E M ™
KDogg311's Tacoma Gallery
damnnnn i woulda picked up the cleats from you! but i literally just won a bid on ebay for them. just wonderin though, how much??

GL w/ the sale

bumppp
Old 08-19-2010, 12:46 AM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm trying to look around to see what they go for. Last to sets I seen sold for 40. ,what did you pick urs up for
Old 08-19-2010, 12:47 AM   #4
Banned
that's right ur in el monte to..
Old 08-19-2010, 12:56 AM   #5
KDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: K H I E M ™
KDogg311's Tacoma Gallery
yup el monte ... picked it up for $15 plus $15 shipping

kinda weird though, cause in the pix he shows all 4 of them. but in the description he states the auction is for a "pair" so i dunno. if its just for a pair, then ill pick these up from you. i need at least 4 =) i sent him a message so just waitin on his response
Old 08-19-2010, 01:01 AM   #6
Banned
i hope its 4 cuz 15 for shipping is to much. i stopped ebay due to that kind of stuff.ya let me know if it dont work out ill do 40 for all 4.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:13 AM   #7
got_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nice
got_titan's Tacoma Gallery
I will give you 40 shipped for them? Thanks, john
Old 08-19-2010, 11:05 AM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Is that a stain in the headrest or just a blemish?
wash my hands before I took them out of the box.if any who may want them would like I could retake the pic later when I get home to show nothing is wrong, the box was dusty didn't want to chance messing them up.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #11
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 08-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #12
Banned
if you want the cleats there 40 plus say 7.25 shipping.would like pick up to make it easyer.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by krytikel View Post
pmed
pm'ed you back with paypal info for headrest.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:06 PM   #15
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey what up? My PM being ignored ...
Old 08-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #16
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
if you want the cleats there 40 plus say 7.25 shipping.would like pick up to make it easyer.
Ignoring me for any specific reason?
Old 08-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Ignoring me for any specific reason?
soory not trying toignore anyone, doing this from my phone and you need glasses to see thinks on here..lol pm'ed you back
Old 08-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #19
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by krytikel View Post
Payment sent! Cant wait to get them! Thanks for the quick sale!!!
Payment send to him/her too - hope we didn't buy the same things?
Old 08-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #20
Banned
only thing left is the stock jack.