Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
dcmsideshow is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
dcmsideshow's Tacoma Gallery
Want to buy

Hey all,

I'm looking for a few things for my 05 Tacoma:

1) iPod interface cable (so I can hook my iPod up to my factory stereo)

2) A Chilton's or Haynes Manual for an 05 Tacoma. I can't seem to find these anywhere!

If you have either of those things, drop me a line and let me know what you're looking to get for it.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
me too...looking for the interface cable that will charge the ipod and have all controls through the stereo...dont like messing with the little buttons on the ipod while driving when i hook it up through the Aux port.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Save your money on the Chilton's Manual. Here's a link that has everything you'll need:

http://www.customtacos.com/tech/files/05FSM/
Old 08-20-2010, 06:32 PM   #4
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon has the Haynes manual...

http://www.amazon.com/Haynes-Toyota-...2354323&sr=8-2

I have a copy but just use the link above... just as good and easier to find stuff.

Products Discussed in this Thread