Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 3rd Brake light cover

Old 08-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 3rd Brake light cover

Anyone got a spare 3rd brake light cover/lens they are willing to sell or giveaway? It would be greatly appreciated
Old 08-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
there is a guy on ttora parting out a 09,just piacked up a set of cambug uca's today from him and seen the truck and it has the part you want.hes in socal to.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks for the heads up. just pmed the guy.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:13 PM   #6
DirtLifeTaco will become famous soon enough
Navy: Aviation Ordnance
Name: Justin
DirtLifeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got one!

Hey I just put an aftermarket light on my top brake light got the whole assembly accept the screws i used for the light! Only things is I am gonna be gone till Wednesday!
Old 08-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Look in the free thread...
I searched but nothing

bump
Old 08-27-2010, 07:15 PM   #11
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I have this one..
Maybe you could heat it up and take apart the assembly..
Old 08-28-2010, 12:19 PM   #14
DirtLifeTaco will become famous soon enough
Navy: Aviation Ordnance
Name: Justin
DirtLifeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Setup with paypal and heres some pics

ok Im setup on paypal!

WTB 3rd Brake light cover-dscn0163.jpg

WTB 3rd Brake light cover-dscn0164.jpg
Old 12-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
Slay0r is on a distinguished road
Slay0r's Tacoma Gallery