Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wet Okole seat covers

Old 08-23-2010, 07:45 AM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Wet Okole seat covers

SOLD

front and rears for SR5 and base model.

Asking 350

WILL NOT FIT TRD OFF ROAD OR SPORT....FOR SR5 and BASE MODEL ONLY..
TRD > SR5

"tacoma" stitched into the seats and pockets added to the backs of the front seats.
I also have the cleaner that comes with them, unopened as well.

No stains or rips. in very very good condition

Old 08-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #2
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
If these were for a TRD, then I would take them.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:23 AM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea i have a feeling thats gonna be my problem
Old 08-23-2010, 08:40 AM   #4
CPA_Taco is on a distinguished road

CPA_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested but I don't quite have the 350 for them. Highest I could go is 300, but I'm sure you're not wanting to go that low....How old are they? How long were they on the Tacoma? They weren't in a smoker's vehicle were they?
Old 08-23-2010, 08:47 AM   #5

no smoke at all! I had them about a year.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
CPA_Taco is on a distinguished road

CPA_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool....

Well if you can't find a buyer after awhile let me know and maybe we could get something worked out.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:55 AM   #7
FASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to all
Name: Gregg
FASTK's Tacoma Gallery
Is that color black & gray, can't tell on my monitor. Also does it have the side airbag openings for a latest generation Taco?
Old 08-23-2010, 08:57 AM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTK View Post
Is that color black & gray, can't tell on my monitor. Also does it have the side airbag openings for a latest generation Taco?
'07's don't have side air bags, so they wouldn't have the openings.

Good luck with the sale Kevin. Are you selling these because you bought a newer 4x4? I saw you were looking at some a few weeks ago.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #9

no opening for the side airbags.

I bought a 2010 trd offroad prerunner
I thought about the 4x4 but i really dont need it
Old 08-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPA_Taco View Post
Cool....

Well if you can't find a buyer after awhile let me know and maybe we could get something worked out.
Ill keep you in mind if they dont sell
Old 08-24-2010, 07:30 AM   #11

bump
Old 08-24-2010, 07:45 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Why sell them?
Old 08-24-2010, 07:48 AM   #13

I have a TRD now and they wont fit. I wish they would though. maybe I should keep the rears and just get new front ones
Old 08-24-2010, 08:15 AM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
maybe I should keep the rears and just get new front ones
That'd save ya some cash. Just sell the fronts then buy matching fronts that will fit. GLWS...........
Old 08-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #15

Thanks
Old 08-24-2010, 11:24 AM   #16
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
hey man, do you know if these will fit a 98 4runner limited with leather seats?
Old 08-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #17
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 08-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskie_78 View Post
hey man, do you know if these will fit a 98 4runner limited with leather seats?
pm replied to

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
Pm sent
didnt get it
Old 08-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #19
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully it's there now. Have to love AT&T.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #20

replied