Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: eBay BHLM - SOLD

Old 08-23-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
FS: eBay BHLM - SOLD

Selling these headlights: SOLD

Story behind em:

Bought them on eBay because I didn't have the time to do a BHLM myself. They worked and look AWESOME! Just 2 weeks ago, though, I went on a camping trip for the weekend, and I guess the heat tweaked the inner bezel and popped out the driving light reflector. Now it's just chillin in the housing.

Didn't want to go through and take apart the eBay headlights, so I went ahead and did the BHLM to my stocks while the eBay lights were in. Very happy with the results of my BHLM, so I am now selling the eBay ones.

Comes with bulbs and all, just plug and play!

Pics of the popped out reflector coming soon. I'm sure you can imagine what it looks like.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i so dig your truck with those rims(sorry for the thread jack but at least you got a bump)
Old 08-24-2010, 11:09 AM   #4
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i so dig your truck with those rims(sorry for the thread jack but at least you got a bump)
haha. thanks man.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:56 AM   #5
Professional Amateur

Sold to Adam! Good luck on the retrofit bro
Old 09-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #6
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck man. Is that a Grillcraft grill you have on there?
Old 09-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #7
efmugen will become famous soon enough

efmugen's Tacoma Gallery
this is NOT a BHLM !
Old 09-01-2010, 06:52 AM   #8
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by efmugen View Post
this is NOT a BHLM !
Old 09-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #9
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
What type of grill is that?
Old 09-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #10
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
What type of grill is that?
oh crap, haha, sorry, missed your first post.

It's a grillcraft MX grill