LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT 1st gen aftermarket speaker adapter/brackets for STOCK speakers!

Old 08-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
WTT 1st gen aftermarket speaker adapter/brackets for STOCK speakers!

Looking for a set of stock speakers out of 1st gen access cabs and double cabs. You send me your stock speakers and i'll send you FREE speaker brackets/adapters like shown in my sig. I currently only offer 2nd gen adapters/brackets and would like to offer something for the 1st gen guys and girls as well, as i've been getting quiet a few requests. I need a set of stock speakers to make these adapters/brackets.

I need:
1 1st gen Access cab 1995.5-2000
1 1st gen Access cab 2001-2004
1 1st gen Double cab 2001-2004

Hit me up if interested. First person to send me your stock speakers will get them
Old 08-24-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
How much do they run for the first gen
Old 08-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Id send mine but im not ready to
Old 08-24-2010, 12:53 PM   #5
IamHimeros is on a distinguished road
IamHimeros's Tacoma Gallery
I have all 4 of my stock speakers out of my 2000 Extended cab if you need/want them.

FYI...there wasn't a double cab for 95.5-00
Old 08-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
Farva is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Justin
Farva's Tacoma Gallery
^^^x2

95.5 to 00 had the Single Cab and Xtra Cab

01-04 had the Single, Xtra, and Double

Wish i had those stock speakers out of mine to send ya, sorry I couldn't help.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
I have stock speakers and brackets that I can send you.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:31 PM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
got stock speakers out of an 03 xtra cab I can send ya. The GF would love me to install some new stereo stuff for her....