Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Black Sand Pearl after market grill.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
BLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Zabdi
BLacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Black Sand Pearl after market grill.

I have a black sand pearl after market grill for sale it comes in two pieces. looking to get $100 firm for it. local pick up in los angeles only.
i painted the grill 2nd pick has a defect where trash landed on the fresh paint.
Attached Thumbnails
Black Sand Pearl after market grill.-imgp0009.jpg   Black Sand Pearl after market grill.-imgp0012.jpg   Black Sand Pearl after market grill.-imgp0013.jpg  
Old 08-26-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to ship please let me know. Thought I had one bought, but the seller backed out :x
Old 08-27-2010, 05:42 AM   #3
BLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehs View Post
If you decide to ship please let me know. Thought I had one bought, but the seller backed out :x
Yeah if i decide to ship ill let you know. Give it a week, i hate shipping stuff
Old 08-27-2010, 05:44 AM   #4
Am i asking to much for it TW pals????
Old 08-27-2010, 06:06 AM   #5
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLacTaco View Post
Am i asking to much for it TW pals????
Naa, I just tried to buy the same thing on craigslist. The guy was giving it too me for 100. He ended backing out because someone gave him more money.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:27 AM   #6
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
if you decide to ship it will sell, id trade you my base black out part for you defecto if i was closer
Old 08-27-2010, 09:23 AM   #7
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Might be interested, I'll think about it. I need to head out to LA soon anyway...
Old 08-27-2010, 09:35 AM   #8
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You say it's aftermarket... What distributor did you buy it from?
Old 08-28-2010, 02:52 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Might be interested, I'll think about it. I need to head out to LA soon anyway...
yeah man if you drive down to LA and still in the look for a grill let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
You say it's aftermarket... What distributor did you buy it from?
Dude i forgot bought it like a year ago, and painted it like seven months ago. its been in the garage for a while.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:46 AM   #10
bump up
Old 08-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #11
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
the same grill is going for 33 bucks on parts geek. http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/201..._assembly.html
Old 08-30-2010, 03:54 PM   #13
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
I think it was rattle canned if I'm not mistaken so overall cost about what 60 ? And the time to so is it a deal? Maybe , maybe not, will someone save time going this route? Yes I would but not in the area
Old 08-31-2010, 03:12 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
the same grill is going for 33 bucks on parts geek. http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/201..._assembly.html
Dude that is pretty cheap, good deal. but i painted mine and it looks good too. i think it does..
Old 08-31-2010, 03:21 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
Ya but instead of being bare plastic he had it painted black sand pearl
yeup its not bare plastic i painted Black Sand Pearl... Thanks 1BlkT
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
I think it was rattle canned if I'm not mistaken so overall cost about what 60 ? And the time to so is it a deal? Maybe , maybe not, will someone save time going this route? Yes I would but not in the area
Southern its not " Rattle Canned"
Old 08-31-2010, 07:07 AM   #16
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
yea, the one i posted is painted black sand pearl...paint code 209

but GLWS
Old 09-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #17
Bump up again