LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: OEM Mud Flaps that fit 2003 TRD SR5 DC 4x4..

Old 07-04-2008, 09:44 AM   #1
Arizona Native
RioNovo is just really niceRioNovo is just really niceRioNovo is just really niceRioNovo is just really nice

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Mud Flaps that fit 2003 TRD SR5 DC 4x4..

Looking for a set of four (2 front and 2 rear) stock OEM Tacoma floppy mud flaps that will bolt up to my 2003 TRD SR5 Double Cab 4x4. Let me know what you have and we'll go from there!
Old 07-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #2
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
I may have a set I took off my 03 prerunner. I'd assume they would work. I'll have to go to my parents and check.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Arizona Native
RioNovo is just really niceRioNovo is just really niceRioNovo is just really niceRioNovo is just really nice

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I may have a set I took off my 03 prerunner. I'd assume they would work..
One major difference of course would be that the rear flaps of a Prerunner wouldn't have "4x4" on them. Other than that I don't know how closely these two different trucks match up as far as OEM mud flaps are concerned.

What I'm really looking for is an original set of flaps off of a 4x4 that I can simply bolt up and have the truck looking as it did when it first rolled off the lot.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:27 AM   #5
Arizona Native

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! If you're sure you've still got them, and want to give me a price to ship them to Tempe, Arizona 85283, I'll definitely put them on the current top of my list and get back to you as soon as possible..
Old 07-06-2008, 10:29 AM   #6
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
I guessed shipping around 5 lbs it shouldnt weigh that much though and it said 11 dollars for shipping
Old 07-06-2008, 01:05 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RioNovo View Post
One major difference of course would be that the rear flaps of a Prerunner wouldn't have "4x4" on them.
Hey, Rio. I could make you a template so you could paint the "4x4" on the mud flaps.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #8
Arizona Native

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Hey, Rio. I could make you a template so you could paint the "4x4" on the mud flaps.
Thanks for the offer Chris. If I go with non-4x4 flaps I'd want them looking as much as possible like originals with "4x4" on each rear flap. So if a real 4x4 set isn't located then I may in fact go with this offer.

I'll be able to pattern and cut a template for the "4x4" on the rear flaps, one that will precisely match the OEM 4x4 flaps, however I do appreciate your offer and willingness to help! My sons and I do vinyl graphics (as well as many other types of graphic design and production), so patterning a correct OEM template and cutting it won't be a problem if an original 4x4 set of flaps isn't to be found.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks for the offer Chris. If I go with non-4x4 flaps I'd want them looking as much as possible like originals with "4x4" on each rear flap. So if a real 4x4 set isn't located then I may in fact go with this offer.

I'll be able to pattern and cut a template for the "4x4" on the rear flaps, one that will precisely match the OEM 4x4 flaps, however I do appreciate your offer and willingness to help! My sons and I do vinyl graphics (as well as many other types of graphic design and production), so patterning a correct OEM template and cutting it won't be a problem if an original 4x4 set of flaps isn't to be found.
Then I would like to volunteer my time to watch?
Old 07-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #10
Arizona Native

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StepSideTaco View Post
I guessed shipping around 5 lbs it shouldnt weigh that much though and it said 11 dollars for shipping
Hey SST, let me know what you want total and I'll PayPal the money to you with my home address so you can put those flaps in a box together with whatever clips and fasteners go with them and get them sent off to me. No sense waiting around when, as Chris has suggested, making them look like OEM 4x4 flaps is not going to be that big a job!
Old 07-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #11
Arizona Native

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Then I would like to volunteer my time to watch?
You're more than welcome! I'll let you know when and where after the deal is struck and they get here..
Old 07-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #12

Quote:
You're more than welcome! I'll let you know when and where after the deal is struck and they get here..
COOL! Should I bring my cutting torch?.....please.........and welder?......ok, I'll bring food.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:19 PM   #13
Arizona Native

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
COOL! Should I bring my cutting torch?.....please.........and welder?......ok, I'll bring food.
Whoa, slow down big guy! Just meeting you will be treat enough, and if food is involved my wife will insist on being the one who provides it!!
Old 07-06-2008, 06:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Whoa, slow down big guy! Just meeting you will be treat enough, and if food is involved my wife will insist on being the one who provides it!!
Fine by me.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #15
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Rio-pics for the rest of us when it's done ok?
Old 07-07-2008, 07:27 AM   #16
Arizona Native

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Hey Rio-pics for the rest of us when it's done ok?
Hey Ridge, who'd have ever guessed that sticking a set of mud flaps on an '03 would have caused so much excitement!! ..I think you need to make the trip to the Valley and attend the party! Besides you'd get to see (and feel) what REAL summer heat is like!!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #17
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Naw I'll just enjoy the pics right here at my desk as the cool ocean breeze floats thru the windows and kisses my den
Old 07-07-2008, 07:55 AM   #18
Arizona Native

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Naw I'll just enjoy the pics right here at my desk as the cool ocean breeze floats thru the windows and kisses my den
OK, Ok, ..enough already! We admit it, this time of year we're jealous of anyone who doesn't have to spend their summer in the desert! Now if you'd just nudge some of those cool ocean breezes our way for a day or two we'll probably forgive you for not showing up for the great '03 mud flap party!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:15 AM   #19
Arizona Native

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StepSideTaco View Post
Well if you decide you just want the solid ones just let me know.
Just a quick follow up SST, ..I will buy the set of flaps you've offered for sale. Let me know the amount to send you, and a PayPal address to send it to, and we'll get this project moving forward!