Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1st gen warn transformer brushguard

Old 08-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
1st gen warn transformer brushguard

this is a warn transformer brush guard off of a 1998 Toyota Tacoma. the brush guard will fit 98-00 Tacoma's and may fit 95 1/2-97 and 01-04 Tacoma's with little to no modifications (I'm not sure). there is nothing wrong with it and the only reason I'm selling it is because i want to upgrade to something different. i bought the brush guard for around 960$. THE WINCH PICTURED IS NOT INCLUDED SO DON'T ASK!! if your interested pm me and ill give you my number

also the brush guard will remain on the truck until the sell and ill clean it up for ya before you before you pick it up.

*** i will personally deliver anywhere in S.C. for a small fee (whatever the cost of gas is)*****
willing to deliver out of state or meet half way for cost of gas

**********will also throw in the front bumper if you want it for free*************************
bumper has a few scratches but nothing a bit of paint cant cover up (hell ill even paint it for ya ) also the metal piece on the passengers side is a bit beat up from a accident

looking to get 550 (obo)for all

would also do a straight up trade for a arb bumper or a tube bumper with winch plate

Old 08-27-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 08-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #3

no interest?
Old 08-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
dang dude...youre still trying to sell this?
Old 08-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #5

yes

am i asking too much?