Notices

Selling JBL Speakers/Sub/Amp Package

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #1
WIZKID is on a distinguished road
WIZKID's Tacoma Gallery
Selling JBL Speakers/Sub/Amp Package

I am selling a package which includes:
- All 6 JBL Audio speakers (The tweeters, speakers, and woofers)
- A 20cm Dual-voice-coil JBL subwoofer
- The volume optimizing enclosure for the subwoofer
- A digital six-channel power amplifier

All of this comes straight out of the upgraded package from my '06 DC Tacoma.
Everything is in great shape - Speakers sound clean and crisp.
The JBL Audio upgrade in a Tacoma makes such a difference in sound quality and overall loudness.

I'm not exactly sure how much I'm looking to sell this for so, I'm going to ask for offers at the time being. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Pictures can be taken upon request.. and I can throw in the JBL head system if need be, but your audio guy should be able to rewire the speakers/sub to the current deck.
I don't know how much these go for on here - All I know is it is a few grand for the upgrade from the dealership. Price checks are appreciated.

Old 08-27-2010, 07:08 AM   #4
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
You'll need the JBL stereo to make this work, or a new wiring harness.

Old 08-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
WIZKID's Tacoma Gallery
Alright guys, well I edited the post. Appreciate it.

Old 08-27-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
are you going to take the jbl logos off the two front doors as well in this package and sell?

Old 08-28-2010, 01:40 AM   #7
WIZKID's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabrackin View Post
are you going to take the jbl logos off the two front doors as well in this package and sell?
hahaha um.. wasn't planning on it but uh.. if it is the buyer's request...

Old 08-28-2010, 01:55 AM   #8
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery

I want to see pics....

Question, Noticed tonight I'm not actually sure what my truck has for speakers. I'm still trying to figure that out but I had recorded some music awhile ago and I stuck a CD in the truck tonight to see how it sounds. I'm actually shocked that there appears to be no midrange. I tried to adjust it, No way. It's almost like it's completely different music. Like it's stuck on mono. Whole instruments in the midrange are so quiet you can hardly hear them.

Wondering if the JBL speakers suffer the same fate. I'd don't know how you would tell though. You have to have a good ear to notice. Normal music sounds just fine. Like you can't notice the lack of midrange. My music it's like whole tracks are missing. I could rerecord it and boost the midrange a bit but it's disappointing to say the least. Sounds perfect here on the computer and it's basically adjusted right flat.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:59 AM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
pics and price need to be in the main post.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:59 AM   #10
WIZKID's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap View Post

I want to see pics....

Question, Noticed tonight I'm not actually sure what my truck has for speakers. I'm still trying to figure that out but I had recorded some music awhile ago and I stuck a CD in the truck tonight to see how it sounds. I'm actually shocked that there appears to be no midrange. I tried to adjust it, No way. It's almost like it's completely different music. Like it's stuck on mono. Whole instruments in the midrange are so quiet you can hardly hear them.

Wondering if the JBL speakers suffer the same fate. I'd don't know how you would tell though. You have to have a good ear to notice. Normal music sounds just fine. Like you can't notice the lack of midrange. My music it's like whole tracks are missing. I could rerecord it and boost the midrange a bit but it's disappointing to say the least. Sounds perfect here on the computer and it's basically adjusted right flat.
Haha, here are a few steps to check..
1. Check the bottom front door speakers.. They should have a JBL logo on the casing.
2. Behind the rear seat there lies a subwoofer in a plastic enclosure.
3. If you don't know if you have JBL.. then you probably don't.
:/

Old 08-28-2010, 02:00 AM   #11
WIZKID's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
pics and price need to be in the main post.
pics and price will be up tomorrowish

Old 08-28-2010, 02:01 AM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIZKID View Post
pics and price will be up tomorrowish
well when you are ready to put them in the thread, PM a mod to unluck it.

Closed Thread