Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

bestop supertop FS

Old 08-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #1
indoheat is on a distinguished road
indoheat's Tacoma Gallery
bestop supertop FS

Selling my bestop supertop. Ive had it since jan 2010. 400 bucks. local pickup preferred. if noone local bites ill ship at buyers expence

Location. St marys county in southern MD

The condition is 8/10 only because there is a scratch on the right window. i couldnt get a good pic because of all the glare.

bestop supertop FS-img_20100826_142904-2-.jpg

bestop supertop FS-img_20100826_142849-1-.jpg
Old 08-27-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
Forging Elite Fitness
TACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
TACODACKS's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. I have one of these on my DC/LB and the thing is awesome. It is beyond functional. The cheapest you will find one for is $545 before shipping from autoanything.com.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
yeah they are.. i love having it but i just lost my job. im sure ill find one soon but im trying to play it safe with my bills
Old 08-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #4
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
long bed or short??

If short, I'd love to buy it. I'm in S. VA, but willing to drive to the DC area and meet up (or wherever half way turns out to be)

PM me - I'm on vacation getting married this weekend, but should be able to check occasionally.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #5
its for a short bed. im about three hours from hampton rds
Old 08-27-2010, 03:56 PM   #6
sale pending as of now
Old 08-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Wish it was for a 1st gen
Old 09-26-2010, 08:20 AM   #9
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
if you still have this for sale I will see what I can do to take this off your hands. I am in Richmond Va and will drive to you to pick it up. The ones for the short beds are in short supply and I have been looking for one for awhile. Taking a trip soon and would love to have it. Let me know