Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS TRD 17" wheels off 2010

Old 08-28-2010, 07:25 AM   #1
OneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud of

OneMentalCase's Tacoma Gallery
FS TRD 17" wheels off 2010

Asking $200. These wheels have only have a few hundred miles on them...price includes lug nuts...no TPMS. I do not have boxes to ship (I think shipping would kill the deal anyway) so I prefer local sale...I am hoping someone near South Florida would be interested. One of the wheels has some scratches on it when one of my kids decided to tip it over in the garage when I had them stacked (my fault for stacking them!) I tried to take the best pics I could!

Old 08-29-2010, 06:47 AM   #2
jeprox123 is on a distinguished road
jeprox123's Tacoma Gallery
where in south florida?
Old 08-29-2010, 07:04 AM   #3
OneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeprox123 View Post
where in south florida?
Fort Myers...couple hours south of Tampa
Old 08-29-2010, 07:29 AM   #4
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Would you be interested in selling one? And shipping it to 07840?
Old 08-29-2010, 07:39 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post
Would you be interested in selling one? And shipping it to 07840?
Not just yet...I might if the interest is there? What are most people selling for 1 rim each?? Or should I say...what does it look like you might be looking at with shipping included??
Old 08-29-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in all 4 if you would ship these to 04412 if the shipping cost were reasonable $$
Old 08-29-2010, 08:23 AM   #7
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad10tacoma View Post
I would be interested in all 4 if you would ship these to 04412 if the shipping cost were reasonable $$
That's the problem...

The shipping costs as much as the wheels.

It's best to get lucky and find a set locally...I just missed a set local of TRD OR with BFG's brand new w/ only 500 miles for 600 bucks.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #8

Quote:
I can try and check out some quotes....
Old 08-30-2010, 06:03 AM   #9
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMentalCase View Post
Not just yet...I might if the interest is there? What are most people selling for 1 rim each?? Or should I say...what does it look like you might be looking at with shipping included??
I don't know what other people are paying, but I'd pay $100 for one shipped (well, not the scratched one...).
Old 08-30-2010, 06:23 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping shouldn't be too bad on these things. I bought a set on Ebay from a seller in CO, shipping to MA was only like $60 for a set of 4. Two wheels per box. I can't remember if they came FedEx or UPS.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Looks like in the $70 range with the lugs... (I am guessing the wheels weight about 25# each???)

Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post
I don't know what other people are paying, but I'd pay $100 for one shipped (well, not the scratched one...).
I still may sell them separate if no interest in all 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Just out of curiosity, what would shipping be to 28146?
About the $70 range with lugs...(I still have to weigh the wheels...25# each??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Shipping shouldn't be too bad on these things. I bought a set on Ebay from a seller in CO, shipping to MA was only like $60 for a set of 4. Two wheels per box. I can't remember if they came FedEx or UPS.
Pugga was right...its a lot cheaper with only 2 boxes...I just don't have the boxes yet...because I was hoping for local sale....I was going to try to take a few more pics and post asap...
Old 08-31-2010, 07:33 PM   #13

Sold all 4 wheels to local buyer...thanks for all replies...
Old 08-31-2010, 07:36 PM   #14
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
That's the problem...

The shipping costs as much as the wheels.

It's best to get lucky and find a set locally...I just missed a set local of TRD OR with BFG's brand new w/ only 500 miles for 600 bucks.
Not true my friend. I've found shipping costs for ~$75... check out http://www.shipgooder.com/ assuming their prices are good. The USPS gave me this website, so I hope it's good.