Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Craigslist Find:05-10 tacoma TRD sport hood - $300 (budd lake nj)

Old 08-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
Tripletpkc is on a distinguished road
Name: Pete
Tripletpkc's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist Find:05-10 tacoma TRD sport hood - $300 (budd lake nj)

Not mine.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/1920747713.html
Old 08-28-2010, 07:37 PM   #2
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
With all due respect...I don't get the fascination with these hoods?
Old 08-28-2010, 07:38 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
it makes you go faster, and you get a annoying glare in certain angles of sun
Old 08-28-2010, 07:46 PM   #4
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SoufJerz View Post
wish i had 300.. id go tomorrow a get it
use your house as collateral, and go to the pit boss and bet the farm on 21 black!
Old 08-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
OneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud of

OneMentalCase's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
it makes you go faster, and you get a annoying glare in certain angles of sun
I can't believe how annoying the glare is...but then again its only every sun up and sun down...
Old 08-29-2010, 05:40 AM   #6
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMentalCase View Post
I can't believe how annoying the glare is...but then again its only every sun up and sun down...
When I started looking for a Tacoma...I at 1st thought "hey, the ones with the hood scoop is cool"...then I sat in a few, and hated it. Not so much any glare, but just the scoop itself I was looking over through the windshield.

It's a truck...not a Camaro or Mustang.

But hey...some think it's the bees knees, so that's cool.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:50 AM   #7
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I think its a kid thing. Seems like its more a novelty to the twenty somethings.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:28 AM   #8
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYTACOMA View Post
I think its a kid thing. Seems like its more a novelty to the twenty somethings.
You're possibably correct.

They didn't grow up in the 60's -70's with all those hot rodded Camaros...Mustangs...Chevelles...and Corvettes with those high-rise hood scoops you could barely see over. LOL
Old 08-29-2010, 06:39 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cuz its gangster. fake scoops rule and they look better than a flat hood
Old 08-29-2010, 06:50 AM   #10
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Case in point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
cuz its gangster. fake scoops rule and they look better than a flat hood
Old 08-29-2010, 06:56 AM   #11
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
wish it was silver.....
Old 08-29-2010, 07:01 AM   #12
agtaco will become famous soon enoughagtaco will become famous soon enough
agtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like my hood scoop I just wish it did something! but it's true about the glare
Old 08-29-2010, 07:11 AM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Case in point.
hey bitches im not in my twenties and i like it.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:14 AM   #14
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
This has probably been asked before and its kinda off topic, but could you open it up an somehow direct the airflow from it to the intake? Or to somewhere useful?
Old 08-29-2010, 07:20 AM   #15
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 08-29-2010, 08:18 AM   #16
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I like my hood scoop.........on my Chevelle.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:14 AM   #17
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe not your chronological age...
Old 08-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #18
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
This has probably been asked before and its kinda off topic, but could you open it up an somehow direct the airflow from it to the intake? Or to somewhere useful?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SoufJerz View Post
i dont plan on getting one for looks. im going to make it functional

Waste of time.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:00 AM   #19
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
I like my hood scoop.........on my Chevelle.
FTW