Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Seat Covers

Old 08-28-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
chicostrd is on a distinguished road
chicostrd's Tacoma Gallery
Seat Covers

[IMG][/IMG]For the back of a double cab 05-10, I'm not sure what they are worth i'm gonna put 125 plus shipping. If you think its to much make me an offer. If you have any questions just shoot me a pm.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
who makes them. they look dirty. headrests included?
Old 08-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
who makes them. they look dirty. headrests included?
They are made by Wet Okole. I assure you they are not dirty, it's just how i took the picture in the sun. Yes the headrests are included.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Im assuming Its gey, but whats the other color?. can u take better pics that show the colors better?
thanks
soory If Im being a pain in the %&^
Old 08-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
Im assuming Its gey, but whats the other color?. can u take better pics that show the colors better?
thanks
soory If Im being a pain in the %&^
Grey and Black would be the colors and yes.
I can put more pics up tomorrow evening when I get home.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
Sold, thanks for looking