Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: OME Carrier Bearing Shim Kit

Old 08-29-2010, 07:03 AM   #1
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OME Carrier Bearing Shim Kit

I bought the OME Carrier Bearing Shim Kit and tried it out to lessen the vibrations on my 2006 TRD O/R. For me, the kit didn't do squat... for many, it gets rid of the vibrations and is a magic bullet. It's kind of a hit and miss solution, but I've got one sitting in my basement that was installed for a day or two. It comes with the assembly instructions and original packaging. I'll sell it for $12 shipped if anyone wants it. (I'm taking a gamble on the shipping price (fingers crossed).