Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Sharp Wheels For Sale

Old 08-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
Eric C is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
Eric C's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Sharp Wheels For Sale

I have a set of 4 15x8 6 lug Dick Cepeck rims for sale they come with center caps and lug nuts, they have only been ran a couple of months they in EC.Asking 500 or best offer + shipping an handling. Will leave tires on rims if you prefer. The first two pics are of the wheels an center caps the last pic is what they looked like on my 99 tacoma. If you want to ask me anything just hit me up.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
tacomaowner85 will become famous soon enough

Name: angel
tacomaowner85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric C View Post

I have a set of 4 15x8 6 lug Dick Cepeck rims for sale they come with center caps and lug nuts, they have only been ran a couple of months they in EC.Asking 500 + shipping an handling. Will leave tires on rims if you prefer. The first two pics are of the wheels an center caps the last pic is what they looked like on my 99 tacoma. If you want to ask me anything just hit me up.
will these fit my 07 tacoma 4x4??
Old 08-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #4
Eric C is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
Eric C's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaowner85 View Post

No i dont think they will doesent your tacoma have 17s if so then they wont clear the brake caliber.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:57 PM   #5
tacomaowner85 will become famous soon enough

Name: angel
tacomaowner85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric C View Post
No i dont think they will doesent your tacoma have 17s if so then they wont clear the brake caliber.
i have on 16s
Old 10-18-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaowner85 View Post

Nope 15's wont fit a 2nd gen
Old 10-18-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^Not even with a wheel spacer?
Old 10-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #8
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post

Good question I have no idea.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #9
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Good question I have no idea.
I highly doubt. I think the limitation here is the rotor + caliper presents a bigger diameter, and you can't get them on unless you have an incredibly small backspace... like 1" lol.

I'm not a tire guy, but it just looks impossible.