1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler: 85 Toyota Pickup Xtra cab. Central Florida.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by The End, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Aug 29, 2010 at 9:24 AM
    The End

The End [OP] Support our troops!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Lakeland, Fl
    Vehicle:
    09 A/C 4wd M6
    HP60/14 bolt, Atlas 5.0.
    I just bought a house and could use the extra money. I bought this a few months ago from Ryan (Rhodehard09) for a $1000 and have put in a little over $2750 into it already. It has a new weber 32/36 DGEV carb, clutch, new tie rods, floors have been repaired and line-xed, new grill and tail lights, new frontier4x4 tube bumper with a trail-gear winch plate, Mickey Thompson classic polished 16" wheels with 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, the tires have a little over 4000 miles on them. It also has 4x innovations tube doors and I have the stock doors as well, Corbeau Forza fixed back racing seats, I also have new motor mounts and the t-case/tranny mount (not installed). There is more I'm probably forgetting.

The truck is stock as far as suspension and gearing but it has performed pretty damn well for what it is. It has factory 4.10 gears in the axles and open diffs and 2.28 in the transfer case. I drove this all the way to Orlando, wheeled the shit out of it and all the way back without any drama. I would like to get $2500 for it and I think that is pretty fair, it's a solid foundation to build whatever kind of truck you want.

There is a hole underneath the driver side window where there was rust and bondo and I cut it out and haven't fixed yet. It may or may not be fixed depending on if I feel like working on it. The windshield is cracked and it needs paint, also, the bed is rusty which is typical for these trucks and I'm trying to work on that.

Anyways, here are some pictures.

[​IMG]

other seat will be put in today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all the lines are run on now and it doesn't have that gay breather on it. That picture was in the middle of the swap.

You can contact me on here or text me at 863-409-7373 with any questions, thanks. Tim.

2. Aug 29, 2010 at 10:24 AM
    johnw

johnw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    orlando florida
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner v-6 4.0L 4 door
    well you asked for specs..... 06 trd sport speedway blue 5.3l v8 4.0 camburg lift spindles extended travel icons total chaos lowers allpro 4" leaf pack 17" xd hoss rims 37/12.5/17 mickey thompson baja atz Allpro hybrid bumper grill craft grill wicked flow muffler inside i have..... wet okole real tree camo seat cover blue oznium dome light stealth sub box with 2 10" kicker comp subs kicker 400 watt amp weathertech floor mats
    already tim god

3. Aug 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM
    The End

The End [OP] Support our troops!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Lakeland, Fl
    Vehicle:
    09 A/C 4wd M6
    HP60/14 bolt, Atlas 5.0.
    I'm not 100% sure yet, but just throwing it out there.

4. Aug 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM
    johnw

johnw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    orlando florida
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner v-6 4.0L 4 door
    well you asked for specs..... 06 trd sport speedway blue 5.3l v8 4.0 camburg lift spindles extended travel icons total chaos lowers allpro 4" leaf pack 17" xd hoss rims 37/12.5/17 mickey thompson baja atz Allpro hybrid bumper grill craft grill wicked flow muffler inside i have..... wet okole real tree camo seat cover blue oznium dome light stealth sub box with 2 10" kicker comp subs kicker 400 watt amp weathertech floor mats
    ah gotcha. if i had the money and i could keep it somewhere i would buy it. but i have neither

5. Aug 29, 2010 at 2:44 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare Prepared for Bambi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Double Cab TRD Rugged Trail
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch
    Good luck with the sale if that's what you decide.

6. Aug 30, 2010 at 1:26 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare Prepared for Bambi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Double Cab TRD Rugged Trail
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch

Products Discussed in

To Top