Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS..17" '09 TRD sport rims..pickup only

Old 08-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
FS..17" '09 TRD sport rims..pickup only

I'll post some pics when i get home later....these are my '09 sport wheels. Taken off when i had about 1k miles on my taco. They are perfect ! $ 225.00 for the rims only ( lugs if i can find them ) and for another another $75.00 I'll throw in my oem tires which are perfect only about 1k miles on them also....Northwest suburbs of downtown chicago / pickup only
Old 08-30-2010, 03:14 AM   #2
r4e is on a distinguished road
r4e's Tacoma Gallery
Pic?
Old 08-30-2010, 07:46 AM   #3
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 08-30-2010, 07:50 AM   #4
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
300??? for tires and rims WOW WHAT A DEAL!!!!
I'm looking for tires, only if you where closer!! (Texas)
Bump for you!!
Old 08-30-2010, 07:57 AM   #5
TRD SPORT!
Trd sport 2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nik
Trd sport 2010's Tacoma Gallery
were do u live
Old 08-30-2010, 08:22 AM   #6
I live about 30 minutes west of downtown chicago. I'm pricing them to move quick cause i got a kid on the way and i don't want to deal with shipping. Shipping rims & tires jacks the price $$$ alot and than theres always damage hassles. I'm waiting on the first interested party to get back to me as he said he wanted them. I'll keep this updated
Old 08-30-2010, 08:23 AM   #7
TRD SPORT!

can u ground ship it im really intrested.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:27 AM   #8
TRD SPORT!

Can u get me a phone number i can come pick it up
Old 08-30-2010, 09:53 AM   #9
SMARTTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Al
SMARTTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still available? I am in Madison, Wi and would be interested.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:38 PM   #10
These are still available ! Guys these are just the straight rims and tires. No lugs, no tpms valve stems. I'm not going to ship these unless they sit on the fs thread for a while so pickup only for now
Old 08-31-2010, 09:59 AM   #11
TRD SPORT!

ill buy them. can i have a number to call you at i can come pick them up whenever you want.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:02 PM   #12
nkyTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Bradley
nkyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you still have these.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #13
drwalker65 is on a distinguished road
Army: 4th Infantry Division
drwalker65's Tacoma Gallery
still got the rims and tires?
Old 09-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #14
Nature just gets the blow-by
Twirlin will become famous soon enough

Twirlin's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a great deal!
I'm in Southeast Wisconsin, would love to take them off your hands if I didn't have the same exact ones on my '10!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #15
I still got 'em and they are still available =)
Old 09-04-2010, 07:36 AM   #16
bump
Old 09-04-2010, 07:38 AM   #17
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
wth? no one came and picked them up?
Old 09-04-2010, 07:40 AM   #18
^ lol, nope
Old 09-04-2010, 07:59 AM   #19
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
damn. If I was home in ft wayne, i'd drive to come get em! Whats the bolt pattern? Do you know if they will fit 1st gens?
Old 09-04-2010, 12:18 PM   #20
^ wont fit 1st gens. 5 vs 6 lug setup