Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Baja Bumper

Old 08-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
FS: Baja Bumper

I'm looking to put my old bumper back on so I would like to sell my baja bumper. I will need all the old hardware, and bumper support from the buyers old bumper. If it's possible to put my bumper on without the bumper support I would be more inclined to ship it, but it is heavy. The lights are not included.

Price: $400
-I might be interested in trades + cash for a light bar.

Old 08-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just keep your stock hardware and the buyer will use theirs to put the bumper on.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lol this bumper is a WHORE!

hahaha

GL with Sale!
Old 08-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Just keep your stock hardware and the buyer will use theirs to put the bumper on.
Thanks Kevin! I couldn't remember if this was the stock hardware.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #6
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Ya interested??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post

hahaha

GL with Sale!
Yeah it seems to get around
Old 08-29-2010, 08:41 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Ya interested??

Yea...but shipping would kill me plus I got some other shit I need to do to my Taco 1st...these deals always come around at the wrong time for me...i'm kinda like murphys law

Bump for a great deal!
Old 08-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
dam it.. Again one is for sell when I don't have the cash plus I just sold my lite bar...
Old 08-29-2010, 09:14 PM   #9
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
damn too bad your so far away! good luck with the sale
Old 08-29-2010, 11:24 PM   #10
Lukeduplesse is on a distinguished road
Lukeduplesse's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bumper man. I'm interested but I'm wondering how much modification I would need to put it on my 2000 Tacoma...
Old 08-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #12
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking bumper, i feel like shipping would be horrible to me though. have you done any quotes for shipping yet?

on a side note, did you ever sell that cb and antennae that you had. i went out of town and forgot about it.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter'06FLKY View Post
nice looking bumper, i feel like shipping would be horrible to me though. have you done any quotes for shipping yet?

on a side note, did you ever sell that cb and antennae that you had. i went out of town and forgot about it.
I have not gotten any quotes yet, but I might just to give people an idea. Yeah I did sell the cb and antenna.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:24 PM   #14
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeduplesse View Post
Nice bumper man. I'm interested but I'm wondering how much modification I would need to put it on my 2000 Tacoma...
I don't think it's gonna work since it's built for an 05+. You may be better off looking at ones for the 1st gens. Thanks for the interest though.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:24 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post

hahaha

GL with Sale!
X2 most tossed around vag on TW
Old 08-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #16
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
X2 most tossed around vag on TW
it does it's job though
Old 08-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #17
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
hmm wut are you willing to trade? cuz i have my stock bumper on my truck and its silver too and i want a prerunner style bar
Old 08-30-2010, 07:44 PM   #18
Screw your MPG's

^^The only thing I'll trade for is possible a light bar. I realized I would only need the bumper support that's behind the stock bumper otherwise I can put my original one on.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #19
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
If you happen to do quotes check what it would be to 34748. Would you be able to send it through Fastenal or one of the other places that people use on here sometimes?

BTW any other pics of the bumper?
Old 08-30-2010, 09:07 PM   #20
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter'06FLKY View Post
If you happen to do quotes check what it would be to 34748. Would you be able to send it through Fastenal or one of the other places that people use on here sometimes?

BTW any other pics of the bumper?
PM sent.