Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Tacoma OEM BHLM w/Tint Corners Set <Socal Only>

Old 08-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Tacoma OEM BHLM w/Tint Corners Set <Socal Only>

I have a set of 2005-2010 OEM Toyota Tacoma Headlights for sale. These are in Great Condition and ready for a New Home Has some normal slight wear. No Hazes or Discoloring.

They're Matte/Flat Black w/Tinted Blinkers & Tinted Side Reflectors. I used Black OEM Style sealant that works Amazing! I cleared out the old Sealant to allow the new in. I take my time with them to allow proper drying days. Thats after I pre-burn them in the over to release the chemicals.

They're very nice and will be perfect for adding that nice touch in the Front.

This is My 18th Set I've done for Local Socal Guys. I just finished my personal RETRO FIT Headlights that came out perfectly.

I'm also working on TY (1BLKT) personal Set.

SOLD ! ! !

Thats just Sexy!

Driver Side

Passenger Side

Tinted Black Reflector Corners on Both Headlights

**Comes with the fact your get to inspect them in person. If they Leak of Fog up. I'm local to help fix it but I plan to have them done right the first time to prevent this. However, I honor this.**

Disclaimer
If you go through a Large Body of Water or get caught in a Flash Flood by Mother Nature. I will not Cover this in the deal. If you decide to take these off your truck and shower with them. Its not covered. I will not cover small midgets beating on them with small kittens neither. If your truck is part of a Terrorist Plot against America, its NOT covered. Any other Country, I'll consider depending on the Country.

OK. . . .
I'm Done taking orders as of right now.

I've got deposits from a few guys.

I've got

3 Locals

1 being shipped to Eight3One(Richard) ONLY Set I'm going to ship Out. Sorry!

+ 1 For 1BLKT (TY)

+1 For Helping Stupid Hurts on His

+1 For Helping JDKELLER on His.

I don't have time at this moment for anymore. . . .

19th Set goes to . . .

TACOMAVILLE

So Sexy!

Last BHLM done for awhile now!
Set 21 went to IAMGNATION
Today 9/3/10

Enjoy!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
DAMN!!! Id love those! I have OEM ones but they are a little hazy. : /
Old 08-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #3
Lukes is on a distinguished road
Lukes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm located in Redlands/Yucaipa CA. I am extremely interested. If you could let me know how i can pick those up I really want them. Thanks Mike
Old 08-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I have a set of 2005-2010 OEM Toyota Tacoma Headlights for sale. These are in Great Condition and ready for a New Home Has some normal slight wear. No Hazes or Discoloring.

They're Matte/Flat Black w/Tinted Blinkers & Tinted Side Reflectors. I used Black OEM Style sealant that works Amazing! I cleared out the old Sealant to allow the new in. I take my time with them to allow proper drying days. Thats after I pre-burn them in the over to release the chemicals.

They're very nice and will be perfect for adding that nice touch in the Front.

This is My 18th Set I've done for Local Socal Guys. I just finished my personal RETRO FIT Headlights that came out perfectly.

I'm also working on TY (1BLKT) personal Set.

Price is $175
<Local Pick Up Only!>

or

Price is $95.00
&
Your Excellent OEM Headlights.
( Needs to Free of Discolor/Haze/Scratches)
Reason Why? The Next Guy Gets an Excellet Set.

Thats just Sexy!

Driver Side

Passenger Side

Tinted Black Reflector Corners on Both Headlights

**Comes with the fact your get to inspect them in person. If they Leak of Fog up. I'm local to help fix it but I plan to have them done right the first time to prevent this. However, I honor this.**

Disclaimer
If you go through a Large Body of Water or get caught in a Flash Flood by Mother Nature. I will not Cover this in the deal. If you decide to take these off your truck and shower with them. Its not covered. I will not cover small midgets beating on them with small kittens neither. If your truck is part of a Terrorist Plot against America, its NOT covered. Any other Country, I'll consider depending on the Country.
LFMAO

Old 08-29-2010, 11:18 PM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ no shit, i am confused about the price, you didn't make funky amount just nice round numbers. Not cool buddy.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:47 AM   #6
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
DAMN!!! Id love those! I have OEM ones but they are a little hazy. : /
Thanks but I can't accept those. It wouldn't be fair for the next person who buys them.

Steve, I fixed it for you my man. . .
Old 08-30-2010, 02:04 AM   #7
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
your funny dude I will not cover small midgets beating on them with small kittens buhahaha!
Old 08-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Whats funny about that? I had a past buyer tell me that.
I don't want it to happen again. I SOOOOO Didn't see that one coming too.

OK Guys, I need a LOCAL that wants to do the Trade/Swap. I have 2 that want to buy it out right and I'm going to actually make them each a set as they're willing to wait.

So anyone Local that wants to see these in person. Come on down.

EightOne & Interm4

I'll have your guys Headlights real soon.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:16 AM   #9
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
I know one of you SoCal boys needs a pair of these sweet lights. If I had the time today I would seriously drive 6-7 hours just to buy them from Ray. You got to love Mondays though, Errands... Work... all of it!
Old 08-30-2010, 10:34 AM   #10
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Let's trade, Ray!
Old 08-30-2010, 10:38 AM   #11
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ Whats funny about that? I had a past buyer tell me that.
I don't want it to happen again. I SOOOOO Didn't see that one coming too.

OK Guys, I need a LOCAL that wants to do the Trade/Swap. I have 2 that want to buy it out right and I'm going to actually make them each a set as they're willing to wait.

So anyone Local that wants to see these in person. Come on down.

EightOne & Interm4

I'll have your guys Headlights real soon.

You make the headlights tinted!? How much does that cost?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:40 AM   #12
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's $175 if you buy that set he has listed, or $95 and your perfect set of OEM headlights.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:43 AM   #13

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
I know one of you SoCal boys needs a pair of these sweet lights. If I had the time today I would seriously drive 6-7 hours just to buy them from Ray. You got to love Mondays though, Errands... Work... all of it!
Dude. I'm going to ship that set to you. No need to drive 14hrs round trip. I believe my work is Done Very Well but NOT that well. LMAO.

Thats why you pay the shipping cost. HAHAHA. Gas alone will make this a set of RETROs...
Old 08-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Let's trade, Ray!
Steven, you're the homie! I'm going to help and show you how to do it. Buy the Paint & Beers. We'll get it done. Thanks for getting my Girl and I into Disneyland. . .
Old 08-30-2010, 10:49 AM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade you my fogged BHLM's plus...............

$5.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:52 AM   #16

Haha Ray... oh I'm just being sarcastic, you know I'd drive down there for those amazing headlights! You do take pride and joy into making those lights. I wouldn't mind UPS or FedEx to show up with a big box in front of my door. Damn let the party begin

- Rich
Old 08-30-2010, 11:26 AM   #17
iamgnation is on a distinguished road
iamgnation's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Local guy here (Glendale) interested in these
just purchased my 2010 Taco this past weekend!
Old 08-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #18
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
pm'd will be in thousand oaks tomorrow..... dibs?
Old 08-30-2010, 03:34 PM   #20

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
OK. . . .
I'm Done taking orders as of right now.

I've got deposits from a few guys.

I've got

3 Locals

1 being shipped to Eight3One(Richard) ONLY Set I'm going to ship Out. Sorry!

+ 1 For 1BLKT (TY)

+1 For Helping Stupid Hurts on His

+1 For Helping JDKELLER on His.

I don't have time at this moment for anymore. . . .