Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Devil Horns, 3-color

Old 08-30-2010, 10:37 AM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Devil Horns, 3-color

SOLD

I am selling a set of the infamous Devil horns. Due to some ordering and delivery problems I have an extra 3-color anodized Devil Horn emblem. I had ordered the shot peened version and received this one first. Andres has agreed to let me keep the unshot peened version and go ahead and sell it.

I am asking $55 shipped.

NOTE: This is a Corolla sized set of horns! It is 4.31 inches across instead of the stock Tacoma 5.5 inches, so it will not directly fit into the stock grill fitting. You'll need to have Satoshi'd or Grillcrafted, or somesuch.

I have a Grillcraft on mine and wanted the horns a bit smaller.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:42 AM   #2
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Buuuuummmmmpppppp. Anyone? Didn't think this would last, guess the Corolla sizing isn't helping any. BTW, it you don't like the colors, you can paint over it.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #3
BlueOxen is a jewel in the roughBlueOxen is a jewel in the roughBlueOxen is a jewel in the rough

Navy: radar tech
BlueOxen's Tacoma Gallery
I wish it fit the stock grille
Old 08-31-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'm kinda figuring that's affecting the speed of a sale. Just plan on upgrading to a Grillcraft! Looks better anyway.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:26 AM   #5
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #6
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Added a couple pics to the 1st post with it installed on a Grillcraft.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent
Old 09-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #8
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Pretty sure Andres doesn't want these sold to the public.

You may want to hit him up. I thought he was buying them back.

I know for sure you aren't supposed to sell them on e-bay or he will catch shit from Toyota.
Read my first post....
Old 09-13-2010, 05:55 AM   #10
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Sold
Old 04-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #11
Bob Poire is on a distinguished road
Army: 75th Army Band
Name: Bob
Bob Poire's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Poire
Anyone know where I can a horn emblem for a TACOMA ?