Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Small Custom Sticker Request - Self Improvement!

Old 08-31-2010, 04:52 AM   #1
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Small Custom Sticker Request - Self Improvement!

Ok...so one of my new goals is to learn patience behind the wheel and not drive around like a jackass all the time.

I'm looking for someone that can cut a small vinyl sticker, about the size of a thumb that says "Relax..." I'd like it to be plain white or reflective.

I'm going to put it on my windshield, right above the dashboard in my line of sight. It was suggested to me by a friend and I thought it was a pretty good idea.

I wouldn't think something like this would cost very much - let me know if you're interested in cutting one for me and how much it'd be!
Old 08-31-2010, 05:03 AM   #2
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Check member Sockmonkey.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:06 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I use a small label maker (dyno?) from wal mart that comes with the white tape in various sizes, 1/4" etc. You can even buy tape cartridges in colored backgrounds, clear, different font etc. The thing spits out a ton of labels & make everything very neat. I have one in my truck that says gratitude.

The kit is in the office supplies section & cost around $20 bucks & works great.

If you want one I can make it for free & stick it in an envelope. PM if you want or check out wally world, staples, even Costco has them.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:07 AM   #5
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Cool! Let me look at them and see what they look like. I'll hit you up if its what I'm looking for. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
I use a small label maker (dyno?) from wal mart that comes with the white tape in various sizes, 1/4" etc. You can even buy tape cartridges in colored backgrounds, clear, different font etc. The thing spits out a ton of labels & make everything very neat. I have one in my truck that says gratitude.

The kit is in the office supplies section & cost around $20 bucks. You can make a ton of labels with it & works great.

If you want one I can make it for free & stick it in an envelope. PM if you want or check out wally world, staples, even Costco has them.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:15 AM   #6
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
Thanks Larry,

I PM'ed him a link to this thread. I would have just asked him but his posts seem to discourage custom sticker requests.
my posts say I don't do custom bedside decals by request.

EDIT:
not trying to be an ass.
people are always assuming i am not doing any custom stuff
I would like to know if there are any posts
that state otherwise so i can clean them up
Old 08-31-2010, 05:35 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
Cool! Let me look at them and see what they look like. I'll hit you up if its what I'm looking for. Thank you!
No problem.
I looked at the one we have at work which is the same thing I bought. Its made by Brother. I guess dyno is old school lol...
Old 08-31-2010, 06:06 AM   #8
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
No problem.
I looked at the one we have at work which is the same thing I bought. Its made by Brother. I guess dyno is old school lol...
Remember those old dyno label makers? the ones that made the letters in relief by squeezing the handle...back in the day they were the bomb. My mom and sister had them labels on everything. lol.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:31 AM   #9
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
Remember those old dyno label makers? the ones that made the letters in relief by squeezing the handle...back in the day they were the bomb. My mom and sister had them labels on everything. lol.
Sorry to threadjack but those label makers ruled!