Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER fox 2.0 coilovers

Old 08-31-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER fox 2.0 coilovers

this is just a feeler for now. Im not sure if I wanna use these on my new truck or not. they have about 8,000 miles. never abused, pretty much only mall crawled with them.
asking 770

Old 08-31-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
Uuuhhh uummmm
cucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
cucamongatacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had $770
Old 08-31-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sell some stuff
Old 08-31-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
r4e is on a distinguished road
r4e's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen or 2nd gen?
Old 08-31-2010, 11:59 AM   #5

2nd gen
Old 08-31-2010, 12:02 PM   #6
Uuuhhh uummmm
cucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to behold

I have nothing left to sell that I can think of anything of value I use regularly

curses
Old 08-31-2010, 12:51 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
Wanna trade for some clanky 2.5's.
lol what do you mean by "clanky"? and why would you trade the 2.5's for 2.0's?
Old 08-31-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Cuz their clanky, I don't really know why but when I go over speed bumps and stuff they make a loud clanky sound on the rebound, it sound like they over extend or something or extend really fast or I don't know they just clank like hell
Old 08-31-2010, 01:32 PM   #10

okay yea I know what you mean. like they extend to fast?
Old 08-31-2010, 01:37 PM   #11
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Yah, like they extend really fast and hit full extension really hard and...CLANK...pisses me off
Old 08-31-2010, 01:42 PM   #12
mnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Michael
mnudo200827's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
Yah, like they extend really fast and hit full extension really hard and...CLANK...pisses me off
why does that happen, to much preload?
Old 08-31-2010, 01:53 PM   #13

yea, too much preload.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:23 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cucamongatacoma View Post
I have nothing left to sell that I can think of anything of value I use regularly

curses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnl68BmSSes
Old 08-31-2010, 05:22 PM   #18
Uuuhhh uummmm

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
FAT CHICKS HERE I COME
Old 08-31-2010, 10:43 PM   #19
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Classic Fox Blue!
always liked that color.
they match your new truck perfectly!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:05 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
Classic Fox Blue!
always liked that color.
they match your new truck perfectly!
I know right