Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: TRD off road floormats / stock rear yellow TRD Billies.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
WTS: TRD off road floormats / stock rear yellow TRD Billies.

Hey Folks,

I need these items gone, TRD OR Floormats: $25 and rear TRD Yellow Billies: $30.

Thanks,
Rich
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: TRD off road floormats / stock rear yellow TRD Billies.-0831001704.jpg   WTS: TRD off road floormats / stock rear yellow TRD Billies.-0831001705.jpg  
Old 08-31-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
swims with fishes
hansonian is on a distinguished road

hansonian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Hey Folks,

I need these items gone, TRD OR Floormats: $25 and rear TRD Yellow Billies: $30.

Thanks,
Rich
How many miles on the Billies? Are you willing to ship them?
Old 09-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Folks,

Thanks,
Rich
Are the floormats taken yet? How much for shipping to 12077?
Old 09-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #4
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Floormats are still for sale. I'll do $35 shipped to New York for you. I just need to find a box for them.

- Richard
Old 09-02-2010, 07:12 AM   #6
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Floormats are still for sale. I'll do $35 shipped to New York for you. I just need to find a box for them.

- Richard
I'll take 'em! Find a box and let me know how you wanna be paid. Paypal?
Old 09-02-2010, 09:27 AM   #7

RedOctober,

I don't have Paypal and would probably be best to get a Money order sent out here, PM me.

Thanks,
Rich
Old 09-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #8

Update:

sale pending on Billies to Hansonian, working it out with RedOctober on the floormats...
Old 09-03-2010, 10:09 AM   #10

Waiting Payment from Hansonian (Shocks)

Krytikel picking up floormats tomorrow

Consider these SOLD.

Thanks boys!