Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB OEM Tube Steps - 2010 AC

Old 08-31-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
TerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Terry
TerryS's Tacoma Gallery
WTB OEM Tube Steps - 2010 AC

A long shot, I know, but I'd like to find a set of the OEM silver tube steps [PTS09-35061] for my 2010 Access Cab. Anyone have a set hanging around they'd like to sell?
Thanks.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryS View Post
A long shot, I know, but I'd like to find a set of the OEM silver tube steps [PTS09-35061] for my 2010 Access Cab. Anyone have a set hanging around they'd like to sell?
Thanks.
Yup, I do:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ube-steps.html
Old 09-01-2010, 07:59 AM   #4
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
They are the same for both the double car and access cab from what I have seen on here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post2122258
Old 09-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #5
TerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Terry
TerryS's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, Mark, but I don't think that's accurate. The DC and AC OEM tube step part numbers are different. I'd think the DC steps would be longer. If there's some real proof to the contrary, I'd be interested in yours, but I won't take the chance without knowing with certainty that they'll work.
Terry