LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Grillcraft MX Grill

Old 07-07-2008, 07:28 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Grillcraft MX Grill

I'm selling a new black Grillcraft MX Grill. I have never installed this. Will work on 05-08.

They retail for $200, but I'm not sure what these really go for, so make me an offer.

Grillcraft MX Grill-toy-1946b.jpg
Old 07-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
here's the product page
http://www.grillcraft.com/applicatio...ma.aspx/1/411/
Old 07-07-2008, 08:51 AM   #3
Sittinsic.com
Shanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud of

Shanes56's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 07-07-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Damn that was fast!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
nothing has been finalized (yet) but there are negotiations in progress.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:13 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is that Grillcraft emblem removable?
Old 07-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #7
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
yes. I don't even know if mine came with it. I took it out of the box to inspect it and I haven't looked at in 6 months.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:19 AM   #8
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Fock I hate being poor.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Fock I hate being poor.
you're not going to get any richer with a stock grill.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:41 AM   #10
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I will never get richer...
Old 07-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #11
cherry taco poppa is on a distinguished road
cherry taco poppa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cherry taco poppa
yo i live in metairie call me up wit a price... pm sent
Old 07-07-2008, 04:52 PM   #12
cherry taco poppa is on a distinguished road
cherry taco poppa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cherry taco poppa
lookin to trade for nething? a solobaric L7 8'' n box?
Old 07-08-2008, 09:52 AM   #13
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I hear Nothing..........
Old 07-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #14
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
man that's exactly the grill i was looking for- good to know the logo probably comes off. anyone know for sure?
if i miss this, i'll grab online.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:50 AM   #15
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombot View Post
man that's exactly the grill i was looking for- good to know the logo probably comes off. anyone know for sure?
if i miss this, i'll grab online.

The logo easily comes off.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #16
Sittinsic.com
Shanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud of

Shanes56's Tacoma Gallery
Just PMed him explaining that I am no longer going to be able to purchase the grille so good luck.

Shane
Old 07-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #17
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
007 is also out.

Cherry Taco is up next.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #18
davblazer is on a distinguished road
davblazer's Tacoma Gallery
My offer is still on the table. Let know if others fall through.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:06 AM   #19
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
OK. Thanks. Cherry and I should be meeting this evening. If that falls through, I'll let everyone know.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #20
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
ok i'm looking to get one of these grillcrafts, but i've seen em' brand new at truckalterations for 150.00...is this something different? maybe a better one?

Products Discussed in this Thread