Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB in Texas: TRD O/R or Sport wheels w/ tires

Old 08-31-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
WTB in Texas: TRD O/R or Sport wheels w/ tires

Let me know.

Within a 50 mile radious would be awesome.

uussls1@yahoo.com

thanks
Old 09-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
jeffarnold01 will become famous soon enough
jeffarnold01's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to come up to Fort Worth you can have mine for 300.00.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:58 AM   #3
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Thanks for the offer, but I really don't have the time to make the drive. :\

bump
Old 09-02-2010, 07:35 AM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
check craigslist. im sure there are some in the houston area
Old 09-02-2010, 09:30 AM   #5
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
^ I've been looking. I'll even take some stock 17" FJ alloys. I hope I find something quick as I'm trading the truck in soon.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #7
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Oh your looking for something to just roll it to the dealer?
Old 09-04-2010, 05:26 AM   #8
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Yes.

I have ATX's on there now and would like to keep them.

If anyone in the area wants to trade plus cash my way, let's talk. I may even do that.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:36 AM   #9
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are 17x9 ATX Thugs with 275/70 Firestone Destination A/T's. They only have about 4k miles on them.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:51 PM   #10
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 09-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #12
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
replied
Old 09-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #13
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Hurry up, someone. Will probably end up trading in the truck tomorrow.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #14
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Still working numbers...

bump
Old 09-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #15
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any close up pics of your wheels? I checked your gallery but the pics are too small or too far away. I also have a set of 05+ 16" TRD wheels with tires. Basically like these with tires. Let me know.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #16
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I can't find any good ones on this PC. I'll post some when I get home this evening.

*edit* BTW, are you coming to Houston sometime soon? Don't want to ship. How much would ask for your wheels and tires?
Old 09-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #17
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, here are some pics.

One wheel has some rash on the lip that I just noticed, but not dented. Everything else is in excellent condition. No caps and no tpms. This setup has around 4k miles on them. I really wanted to keep them for my next Taco or trade them + cash. I figured it would be cheaper that route than to pay for a new set all over again.

I'd hate to trade the truck with them mounted, but I probably won't have a choice.

I'd still rather just buy a set of TRD stockers straight up.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #18
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Crap. Sorry for the huge ass pics.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:05 AM   #19
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning. Last bump.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #20
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a set on my truck that I might be interested in trading, they have pretty new Yokohama geolander ht/s tires on them.