Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS in OR: 16X8 ATX Mojave Teflon Rims!

Old 09-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS in OR: 16X8 ATX Mojave Teflon Rims!

Got rid of my Tacoma for an 08 FJ. The FJ already came with rims and tires, unfortunately they are 17's so these rims won't just trade over easily. I bought these about a month ago used, they have slight signs of use but the Teflon coating is 100% intact.

The only issue worth mentioning is that one of the rims is slightly different. The inside of the hub is polished aluminum in color, not black like the other 3. This won't be an issue if you run hub caps and could possibly add some character if you're into that kind of thing.

Asking $400 plus $140 shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

The bottom picture shows the differing rim.

The rims will ship in pro-comp boxes because that is the best set of boxes I could find.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I can also include a set of 24 Anodized Black Lug Nuts from Wheeler's for an additional $40
Old 09-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump for you my friend. That's a good deal. Last time i checked these were $650 + tax for a set
Old 09-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Free bump for you my friend. That's a good deal. Last time i checked these were $650 + tax for a set
Yeah, I figure it's worth the discount since the one rim is a different color and I know how anal some guys can be. Luckily in Oregon we don't have to deal with that pesky sales tax thing
Old 09-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #6
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
Damn I wish I could
But you can!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #9
frankybones is a jewel in the roughfrankybones is a jewel in the roughfrankybones is a jewel in the roughfrankybones is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
frankybones's Tacoma Gallery
Ill give you $450 for them shipped with lug nuts? You can buy those new for 549.80
Old 09-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #10
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankybones View Post
Ill give you $450 for them shipped with lug nuts? You can buy those new for 549.80
If you can buy them for $549, then do it.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #11
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
Trade for 2007 kx250f
If you were anywhere near me I would definitely consider that.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #13
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Interested. 17x8's correct?
Read the thread title, please.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #15
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Okay so they are 17's, I just wanted to confirm.
Going to assume you're kidding. They are 16X8.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #18
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Previous Sale fell through
Old 09-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #20
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I guess its just that hard to not shit on a thread