Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2006 Flat Black Tacoma in Charlotte NC

Old 09-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
MatteTaco will become famous soon enough
Name: Jon
MatteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2006 Flat Black Tacoma in Charlotte NC

I am selling my 2006 Tacoma It is a TRD Sport edition with 46k miles on it. I need to be able to fit 2-3 dirtbikes in my truck and my tacoma just doesnt have the bed size I need. This is a great truck and I really hate to get rid of it.

The truck was vinyled with 3m flat black vinyl last year by RU Tint in Orlando FL. It cost me 2300 dollars to do the entire truck and it is for sure a one off tacoma. Everywhere I drive I have people asking me about it. The truck has 17in XD wheels with 33" Nitto Tires with a 3in leveling kit installed by Rim Zone in Mooresville, NC.

I was a toyota mechanic at toyota of orlando and have changed the oil with full synthetic every 3k miles since I bought the truck with 4k miles on it.

I am asking 19k for the truck. I need it gone by Sept 13 or else I will be trading it on a truck which the dealer has already offered me 18k on a trade.

I am traveling for work and have limited internet access but if your a serious inquiry please feel free to e-mail me at jonmx114@gmail.com I have my e-mail linked to my phone and that is the best way to get in contact with me.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Thats pretty cool, good luck with your sale

Bump
Old 09-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome. do you have any close ups of the vinyle? like to see how well it was put on. good luck with the sale
Old 09-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #4
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
damn dude that's so sick looking. why not just get a trailer?
Old 09-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #5
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteTaco View Post

I am asking 19k for the truck. I need it gone by Sept 13 or else I will be trading it on a truck which the dealer has already offered me 18k on a trade.
Nice of you to offer it up here to other Tacoma enthusiasts...

But, other than that...there is no incentive for you to sell it outright and deal with it when the dealership is going to give you the 18K.

The tax savings on the new truck you buy is $1,080.00. Based on the 18K trade-in at 6%. (it may even be more in your county?)

If you accept anything less than 19K in a private sale...your are taking a loss in the deal.

And...if you can squeeze a little more out of the dealer for your trade...it's real money on your side of the table.

Just something to think about.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #6
Yeah I know well I would only be making 150 more if I got 19k for it. I figured I would offer it up on here. I live in california now in an apartment complex have no garage so I cant have a trailer. I work for kawasaki so some days I may need to bring a few bikes to the track so it would be just more convenient for me to have a full size truck. I already put a deposit on a 2010 f250 so this is gone for sure. Its only a matter if I will find a home for it or the dealer will.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Where in California? I saw a truck very similar earlier this week passing through the Whittier/LaHabra area. No way it was you was it?
Old 09-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
thats awesome. do you have any close ups of the vinyle? like to see how well it was put on. good luck with the sale

Old 09-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
Where in California? I saw a truck very similar earlier this week passing through the Whittier/LaHabra area. No way it was you was it?
I live in burbank down in the valley. The truck is still in NC I am picking up my new truck and driving it cross country in 2 weeks. I have seen a lot of flat black trucks though where I work in Corona.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #10
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I saw it and it totally reminded me of yours. Goodluck with the sale, the vinyl install looks really well done.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #11
Range 44 has a spectacular aura aboutRange 44 has a spectacular aura about

Range 44's Tacoma Gallery
What color is the truck under the vinyl? Does it Just peel off?
Old 09-01-2010, 07:40 PM   #12
Bruiser is on a distinguished road
Bruiser's Tacoma Gallery
That's sweet! I liked it so much that I felt I just had to comment on it! Good luck on your sale!
Old 09-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #13
theflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nice

Law Enforcement: Federale
Name: Tosh
theflyingtosher's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theflyingtosher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
That's sweet! I liked it so much that I felt I just had to comment on it! Good luck on your sale!

x2... damn good luckin truck
Old 09-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #14
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sick truck. good luck with sale! im sure someone will take it i know i would haha
Old 09-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Range 44 View Post
What color is the truck under the vinyl? Does it Just peel off?
The truck is speedway blue and yes the vinyl does just peel off. I recently had to have the door redone and only a little bit of glue stayed on but the guy said he would charge 250 bucks to remove the vinyl and all the glue that stays.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #16
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
4wd or prerunner?
Old 09-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #17
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
yea im lookin for a new truck and i would like to know if it is 4wd or prerunner also.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #18
taco guy is on a distinguished road
Name: jordan
taco guy's Tacoma Gallery
is this truck still for sale?
Old 10-17-2010, 11:49 PM   #20
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
wish this was in cali i was shopping around for like a month but im happy with my white one
sweet paint