Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking to Buy Floormats

Old 09-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Hammer28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Hammer28's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to Buy Floormats

What's up everyone. I'm looking for an original TRD floormat (black). My truck is a 2006 access cab. I only need the back passenger side mat, but I am willing to buy the back pair. Please let me know if any of you have some for sale or could help me out thanks!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
Reppin' BC
kyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
kyle39's Tacoma Gallery
dont know if this is what ur looking for

http://www.thefind.com/cars/info-tacoma-trd-floor-mats
Old 09-01-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle39 View Post
dont know if this is what ur looking for

http://www.thefind.com/cars/info-tacoma-trd-floor-mats
Yeah man those are the ones, I'm just looking to get the back ones. I really don't want to spend $100 when I really only need one mat. Thanks a lot for your reply
Old 09-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
i have a practically brand new pair of fronts and back out of my 2010 trd off road double cab....make me an offer...you'd have to pay shipping too

nevermind ur in jersey so you could come pick them up....
Old 09-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
i have a practically brand new pair of fronts and back out of my 2010 trd off road double cab....make me an offer...you'd have to pay shipping too

nevermind ur in jersey so you could come pick them up....
do you know if the double cab mat's fir the access cabs??
Old 09-02-2010, 07:17 AM   #6
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
i am not sure if they do fit but im going to toyota today and il try to ask someone there and let you know...getting my leaf tsb done
Old 09-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #7

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer28 View Post
do you know if the double cab mat's fir the access cabs??

hey when i was at toyota the parts guy didnt know if they would fit...go figure...lol i would think they would but who knows...if anything i guess they would be a lil wide and you would have to put them under the seat some. you know anyone around you with a double cab? ask them to see if the mat fits.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
hey when i was at toyota the parts guy didnt know if they would fit...go figure...lol i would think they would but who knows...if anything i guess they would be a lil wide and you would have to put them under the seat some. you know anyone around you with a double cab? ask them to see if the mat fits.
Yeah I'll have to get a hold of the guy. I will definitely PM you or post back when I find some stuff out. Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it
Old 09-03-2010, 08:23 AM   #9

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
yea man not a problem just let me know