1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale: Mud Flaps and Rock/Bug Deflector

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by moelov, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Sep 1, 2010 at 6:10 PM
    moelov

moelov [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Removed the Mud Flaps, Rock Deflectors and Head Rest. Limo Tint, I had 3" Toytec Lift, Procomp Nitrogen ES6000 shocks and Struts. AllPro UCA, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, WeatherTecs. Now I have LR UCA's, Maxtrac Spindles, Eibach's, 5100's up front, Expos, 5160 for the rear, U Bolt Flip Kit, and Extended Brake lines.
    I have for sale from a 2009 Tacoma PreRunner a complete set of Mud Flaps (Front and Rear). The truck has less than 16K light miles on it. No scuffs, cracks... In good condition, includes all hardware.

Also from the dealership a Rock/Bug deflector. In like new condition.

I am located in North East Florida. I am open to reasonable offers so what ever amount you offer me include $20 for shipping. US only.

Will ship via UPS with a tracking number. U.S. Postal or a Major Bank certified check only.

Thank you for looking.

IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg

2. Sep 12, 2010 at 8:15 AM
    moelov

moelov [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Removed the Mud Flaps, Rock Deflectors and Head Rest. Limo Tint, I had 3" Toytec Lift, Procomp Nitrogen ES6000 shocks and Struts. AllPro UCA, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, WeatherTecs. Now I have LR UCA's, Maxtrac Spindles, Eibach's, 5100's up front, Expos, 5160 for the rear, U Bolt Flip Kit, and Extended Brake lines.

Products Discussed in

To Top