Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Scangauge 2

Old 09-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Scangauge 2

SOLD!!!

Up for sale is a Scangauge 2. I bought it a few years back and I ran it in my Ranger but I just never used it in my Tacoma. I'd like $60 shipped. Located in Chino Hills, CA.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
- PM Sent!! -
Old 09-01-2010, 11:42 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Steal of a deal bump!
Old 09-01-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sale Pending.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #5
Banned
Sold. Thank you.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:51 PM   #6
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Damn I was too slow. I'm assuming 05Prerunner got it.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Damn I was too slow. I'm assuming 05Prerunner got it.
Yes sir he did.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #8
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner

Old 09-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #9
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey, 05, Meet me in the alley behind the mall. Bring that scanguage I want to check it out.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
Banned
You know what's funny? I sold my SG to get the UG. I broke my UG a few weeks ago then I went out and got another SG. I'm such a dumbass.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:35 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
it sold in 9 minutes. wow.

but dumbass... you give yourself too much credit haha jk
Old 07-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #12
Banned
$170ish new. I sold it for half so yeah it went quick. I paid $112 shipped for a used one and I still have to send it in for the upgrade. So $112 + $25 for the upgrade and $5 for shipping. $135. Then I'm going to buy the Blendmount which is another $50 for a final total of $185. New is $208 for the SG and the Blendmount.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #13
Greg Graffin 2016

How did the ug break? I though about getting one.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
How did the ug break? I though about getting one.
I was moving it so it was in my cup holder but still plugged in. I got out to get some paper towels and my foot caught it.

The ribbon cable for the LCD ripped.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:41 PM   #15
Greg Graffin 2016

Is it badly ripped? Like off the board or ripped in half
Old 07-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #16
Banned
In half. One of the buttons was also damaged.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #17
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
In half. One of the buttons was also damaged.
I heard that it could be easily fixed with a small application of Plasti-Dip.....
Old 07-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
I heard that it could be easily fixed with a small application of Plasti-Dip.....
Hmmm. I might have to try that. When in doubt, plasti-dip it.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #19
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Hmmm. I might have to try that. When in doubt, plasti-dip it.