Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

gauging interest in my fold-a-cover

Old 09-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
gauging interest in my fold-a-cover

Sold!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of hitch toy is that? looks custom
Old 09-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
Vraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Short bed?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
i got the truck extender online. not sure of the model, sorry.

Here are a couple pics I Took with the phone. It was raining the last couple days so there are some leaf marks on the top. The inside is also a little dirty because I havent washed the truck in a while It cleans up nice though and I will clean it up this weekend and take new pictures.

You can see the scratches on the one panel. It is hidden when opened 100% though. You can also see the two tiny dents on the first panel. It is a short bed, yes.
Attached Thumbnails
gauging interest in my fold-a-cover-cover1.jpg   gauging interest in my fold-a-cover-cover2.jpg   gauging interest in my fold-a-cover-cover3.jpg   gauging interest in my fold-a-cover-cover4.jpg  
Old 09-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I got a bed extender like that for about $100 at Dick's sporting goods. Only had 1 on the shelf, and my fiance rolled her eyes as mine lit up.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #6
Ziggy24 has a spectacular aura aboutZiggy24 has a spectacular aura aboutZiggy24 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Ryan
Ziggy24's Tacoma Gallery
I am selling mine also, it's in great shape and it's a Fold-A-Cover 6ft bed for the Toyota Tacoma. Email me if interested at RyanCZiegler@yahoo.com
Old 09-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
krytikel is on a distinguished road
krytikel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy24 View Post
I am selling mine also, it's in great shape and it's a Fold-A-Cover 6ft bed for the Toyota Tacoma. Email me if interested at RyanCZiegler@yahoo.com
Dude, not to offend you or anything but you need to start your own thread with pics. might wanna say what brand it is too. Its not cool to thread jack, free bump for the OP!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #8
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump, these are awesome covers. I've had mine for about 4 months and love it.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 AM   #9
Ziggy24 has a spectacular aura aboutZiggy24 has a spectacular aura aboutZiggy24 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Ryan
Ziggy24's Tacoma Gallery
Well...reason I didnt find a problem with "thread jacking" is because its the same fold a cover BUT it's a different size...he has a 5ft cover and I have a 6ft cover... And it's an Elite G4 "Fold A Cover"
Old 09-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
300 obo+ shipping? It's off the truck now.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #11
alanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
alanmeyer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
300 obo+ shipping? It's off the truck now.
PM Sent