LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOCAL CL FIND: $50 Silver Streak Mica Scooped Sport Hood

Old 09-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
SOCAL CL FIND: $50 Silver Streak Mica Scooped Sport Hood

Not mine. Slight damage and doesn't come with the scoop insert
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...933580607.html
Old 09-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
would be great if it didn't have rust eatting away at it..
Old 09-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
would be great if it didn't have rust eatting away at it..
That's what I was thinking too, but the price reflects that. Nothing a little sanding and touch-up paint can't fix.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
I am going out there tonight to pick it up I am hoping its in pretty good shape....I have touch up paint so I am gonna sand it a little and see if I can touch it up with the tube of paint i have... i spoke with him he said its not that bad but there is rust on the corners so well see
Old 09-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
hood for 2nd gen???
Old 09-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #7
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yes it is a great deal but from pics the rust has started to eat the corner if so not really fixabal and I do body work so yes I do know what I'm talking about. If it has not started them someone is going to get a sick deal.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #8
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so i picked up the hood its in pretty good condition the areas in the corner had a litttle rust sanded it right off and put some touch up on it to protect it not the greatest looking fix but it does the job the hood is in pretty good shape had a few scratches but once i waxed it they were taken right out pretty happy with it anyone know where i can buy the insert for it?????
Old 09-02-2010, 11:17 PM   #9
Banned
sounds like a sweet come up.. As for the insert the only place I found it was the stealership.one would think it would be a ez part to find but no one makes a after markt one that I could find.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #11

bad bad news so being dumb and excited rather than testing how the hood fit my truck before buying the hood it was completely bent, it locks with the latch but it is all uneven soooooo.....i bought a sand pearl black hood scoop insert its brand new and i am gonna be selling that now kinda sucks the hood was all jacked up but you live and learn
Old 09-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #12
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
dang that sucks dude.

Sorry.

Maybe keep the insert in case your run across a 'perfect' hood. I am glad that I swapped out my stock hood for a sport. It gives a completely diff look. Keep your eyes peeled.

Don't give up HOPE!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Old 09-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #13
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
least if was a cheap lesson only costing 50. still shitty though.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #15

i would feel bad doing that to someone else like its just not cool what goes around comes around
Old 09-04-2010, 12:48 AM   #16
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
bad bad news so being dumb and excited rather than testing how the hood fit my truck before buying the hood it was completely bent, it locks with the latch but it is all uneven soooooo.....i bought a sand pearl black hood scoop insert its brand new and i am gonna be selling that now kinda sucks the hood was all jacked up but you live and learn
Sorry to hear. Hopefully something better comes around. Like mentioned above, I'd keep the insert in case you do find another one.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #18

Oh no worries I know you were joking just trying to make some of this money back