Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Toytec AAL for 05+ Tacoma

Old 09-03-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Toytec AAL for 05+ Tacoma

PM me if you would like pictures. I am at work right now so I don't have pictures. I bought these from a guy who had never installed them and now I got rid of my Tacoma for an FJ so no application for them. I never installed them either, they are still all taped together and have the Toytec centering pins to go along with them. The factory box is a little messed up from being shipped to the original owner and then to me but I can include it in a larger package if you like.

ITEM SOLD
Old 09-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
email sent
Old 09-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #4
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
email sent
Sorry guys, forgot to mention on here that these are for NON-TSB springs.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sale Pending!
Old 09-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #7
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.