Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: TRD Cold Air Intake

Old 09-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
WTB: TRD Cold Air Intake

I am looking for a TRD Cold Air Intake.... does anyone have one they are wanting to sell?
Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Are you fucking kidding? Did you even search bro?

Here ya go;

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...h-molding.html
Old 09-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

It is already Sold
Old 09-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #4
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He just posted less than 10 minutes ago that it was still available?????
Old 09-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #5

chill out man...... WHY SO SERIOUS? lol
Old 09-03-2010, 04:47 PM   #7

wow.... just because i was typing that out and he just happened to respond at the time i was still typing......... i think the guy needs to take a chill pill.... he must be one of the anal retentive ones.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #8

plus... i was under the assumption that it was sold.... at the time i was typing that out.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabrackin View Post
wow.... just because i was typing that out and he just happened to respond at the time i was still typing......... i think the guy needs to take a chill pill.... he must be THE anal retentive one.
fixed