LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS/WTT Black Pearl Hood Scoop Insert

Old 09-03-2010, 11:31 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
WTS/WTT Black Pearl Hood Scoop Insert

So I bought this and didnt end up using it brand new from Ontario John Elway Toyota. Factory Black Sand Pearl would look sick for any hood even if it isnt black good for guys with BLHM. I spend $180 on it and i am looking to get $120 or Trade it for a really nice set of BLHM.... pm me if you are interested
Old 09-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
Stock Radiant Red
gorilla33 is on a distinguished road

gorilla33's Tacoma Gallery
I've actually been thinking about having mine painted black since my rad red fades on that particular part. Do you have any pics with it done?
Old 09-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
of course it would have to be after i get mine! well bump and gd luck with sale!