Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fox 2.0 8.5 Shocks

Old 09-03-2010, 11:42 PM   #1
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Fox 2.0 8.5 Shocks

these will bolt rite up to any 1st gen tacoma But Also fit 2nd gens with an inexpensive adapter.ive had these for about a month or two.only been in the dirt 1 time...good condition just normal instal scratches and use.chrome plated which is +$50 from fox.looking to get $180 for both!!.and dont really wanna ship..im in socal
Old 09-04-2010, 12:02 AM   #2
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
hey any pics and will they work on a 6lug I have the bilstines so I guess these would be better??? yea?? pm me I maybe able to take them
Old 09-04-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
Lukeduplesse is on a distinguished road
Lukeduplesse's Tacoma Gallery
X2
Old 09-04-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
hey any pics and will they work on a 6lug I have the bilstines so I guess these would be better??? yea?? pm me I maybe able to take them
Ya they should work on 6 lugs..and ya I had billys before and these handle so much better
Old 09-04-2010, 12:07 AM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal on these man.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:07 AM   #6
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Good deal on these man.
Thanks man hey do u know if these will be direct bolt on for these 6 lug guys
Old 09-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
Thanks man hey do u know if these will be direct bolt on for these 6 lug guys
I think they will but I'm not 100% since I don't have any stock mounting points on my truck in the rear.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:14 AM   #8
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
wait are these rear shocks or front coils???? sorry not sure still learning I guess
Old 09-04-2010, 12:14 AM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
wait are these rear shocks or front coils???? sorry not sure still learning I guess

rear shocks man
Old 09-04-2010, 12:16 AM   #10

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
my bad please disreguard my pm
Old 09-04-2010, 12:16 AM   #11
GETTN IT

heres a pic of them mounted
Old 09-04-2010, 12:27 AM   #12
GETTN IT

on these will bolt rite up to any 1st gen tacoma.for a little extra cash ill even install them for u!
Old 09-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #13
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
If only you can ship...
Old 09-04-2010, 12:35 AM   #14
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
If only you can ship...
well i guess i could but u would have to pay...not sure what that would cost..im in zip code 91324 if u wanna check
Old 09-04-2010, 01:20 AM   #15
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

15$ is not bad i need to wait till i get paid... so if u still got them
Old 09-04-2010, 01:24 AM   #16
GETTN IT

Quote:
15$ is not bad i need to wait till i get paid... so if u still got them
thats what it costs?ya man just let me know
Old 09-04-2010, 01:27 AM   #17

yea i guessed the weight they are not much and i know ppl at UPS lol

but dont hold them for me just if they r there ill get them....

May i ask what u replaced them with?
Old 09-04-2010, 01:31 AM   #18
GETTN IT

Quote:
yea i guessed the weight they are not much and i know ppl at UPS lol

but dont hold them for me just if they r there ill get them....

May i ask what u replaced them with?
wents back to my billys.mite be sellin the truck
Old 09-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #19

aww really i love your truck.... i want lt so bad why sell it?
Old 09-04-2010, 01:36 AM   #20
GETTN IT

Quote:
aww really i love your truck.... i want lt so bad why sell it?
i need a better DD