Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS-Ivn Stwrt wheels & BFG ATs $450.00 (or offers)

Old 09-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #1
WV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
WV_Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS-Ivn Stwrt wheels & BFG ATs $450.00 (or offers)

ForSale (4) Ivan Stewart wheels and bfg AT tires, apx 35k miles on them

**16" BFG ATs just less then half life left.
**16"x8" 4.5" wheel backspacing I believe.
**265-75-16" I trimmed the plastic wheel out a little and some on the mudflap and I never have any wheel rub. I don't do more then walmart trolling though.

****I DO NOT HAVE THE CENTER CAPS, piece of shits flew off long time ago.

One tire had a screw driver go into the top thread side, sams club put a patch thingy in/on it and it started to leak 400miles later, I put some fix-a-flat in it and it stopped, has bad wabble in the wheel now.
***If the tire cann't be fixed, I have road warranty on them, should get new tire for half price or so.....

The wheels have some scratches and peeling of the clear coat, common with these wheels. they are used 35k miles. They are hard to balance at times, I have had one wheel that seems to make the wheel shake at 60mph range then goes away after 65ish.... some times the guys balance it good some times it sucks. They said it is the wheel. however sometimes they can balance it and it goes away 90%. I can live with 90 but not less myself...

THe BFG ATs 35k miles, rotated regularly at sams club since it was free, the tires are in good shape other then the one that has the leak from the screw driver, fixed now but would require different fix from someone other then sams I believe.

All tires have good life left on the tread, sams club said half way. I think it is just past on two of the tires, looks like .250" remaining at the thinnest area, I am not sure how they measure it.

I just ordered new everything wheel and tires, I wanted a different look and i was done with the old...

If someone has interest let me know. Make offer.

****Located now in Mchperson Kansas 67460

1hr from Witchata KS

I have no idea on shipping, your choice your job to look it up, i will do whatever.

They are used and have markes wear etc... I have pics and can take more as you like.
Attached Thumbnails
FS-Ivn Stwrt wheels & BFG ATs 0.00 (or offers)-img_0050.jpg   FS-Ivn Stwrt wheels & BFG ATs 0.00 (or offers)-img_0054.jpg   FS-Ivn Stwrt wheels & BFG ATs 0.00 (or offers)-img_0056.jpg   FS-Ivn Stwrt wheels & BFG ATs 0.00 (or offers)-img_0065.jpg   FS-Ivn Stwrt wheels & BFG ATs 0.00 (or offers)-img_0067.jpg  

FS-Ivn Stwrt wheels & BFG ATs 0.00 (or offers)-img_0068.jpg  
Old 09-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #2
WV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Offers ?????
Old 09-06-2010, 08:52 AM   #3
68mustanger is on a distinguished road
68mustanger's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Wheels

Hey you can get replacement center caps from Rusty Wallace Toyota.
I bought my wheels from them and had to buy a cap that came off. Not cheap though. I think it was around $31 shipped for one. Good luck with your sale. Keith

Ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRD-I...Q5fAccessories
Old 09-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
Thanks Keith for the info. I like em just fine with out them too.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
wow i would buy them in a heartbeat if you were in CA
Old 09-07-2010, 06:09 AM   #6
Kansas area anyone...............
Old 09-09-2010, 07:38 AM   #7
I put them on Craigslist...Never used it before, sounds interesting, and its local....
Old 09-17-2010, 05:33 AM   #8
Wow, no hits from Craigs list either..... Guess I have to dump them in the alley. It is always hard to sell something
Old 09-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #9
Tires are sold to a chevy guy.....

Ivans still forsale..............200$
Old 09-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #10
Tires sold to a chevy....

Ivan Stewarts still forsale................200$ gets them..........Local Hutchinson - Salina KS area..........
Old 10-01-2010, 07:43 AM   #11
Don't want to toss them in trash.....

Sale for 150$, I can ship, have boxes ready...U pay shipping, I would guess maybe 40$ to ship est..... Still in KS right now...
Old 10-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WV_Tacoma View Post
Don't want to toss them in trash.....

Sale for 150$, I can ship, have boxes ready...U pay shipping, I would guess maybe 40$ to ship est..... Still in KS right now...
$150 is a great deal
Old 10-04-2010, 07:37 AM   #13
Boxed up and ready to Ship out..........Anyone...any.....
Old 10-07-2010, 04:31 AM   #14
The wheels are going to the dump!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:02 AM   #15
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

PM sent. Let me know what you think?
Old 10-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #16
WV4x4 is on a distinguished road
WV4x4's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 10-07-2010, 09:37 AM   #17
I am in Mcpherson Kansas right now, it is close to Wichita KS.....Anyone interested. 150$ you pay shipping
Old 10-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i'll buy 2 of them if they dont sell
Old 10-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #19
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
will you part out with the wheels??
Old 10-07-2010, 11:15 AM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dam good deal!