Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 05+ center console

Old 09-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
WTB: 05+ center console

My clip broke on my center console so I need to purchase a new one. The dealer wants $300 and I say no way. If you know anyone who has one or know where to get one please let me know thanks.

I need it for an automatic.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Is this what you are looking for?

Please wait
Image not available
Old 09-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
Is this what you are looking for?

Please wait
Image not available
Negative. I'm looking for the center console/arm rest that opens up with a button. I would like to replace the whole center dash.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
I have one, but the rear cup holders are cut out, well theres a rectangle cut out from the center of the cup holders anyway. I had a CB radio mounted in there, but recently upgraded to a different one that I now have in place of where you can put a garage door opener on the ceiling. Its the center console between the front seats. is that what you need? And would that help you? Or not because of the cut out (sorry).
Old 09-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonesTrumpet View Post
I have one, but the rear cup holders are cut out, well theres a rectangle cut out from the center of the cup holders anyway. I had a CB radio mounted in there, but recently upgraded to a different one that I now have in place of where you can put a garage door opener on the ceiling. Its the center console between the front seats. is that what you need? And would that help you? Or not because of the cut out (sorry).
Yeah essentially I am looking to replace the entire thing. If you can snag some pictures for me that would be great. I'm sure I can look into fixing up the center cut outs of the cup holders with my old one. What did you replace it with?
Old 09-07-2010, 04:48 AM   #6
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
I actually scored a practically new center console from a wreckeded 08 tacoma. I am actually going to be installing that today, so when I'm done, I can take pictures of the console with the cup holders taken out, though, I can tell you, its all one solid piece, so I'm doubting that you can take your cup holders and find a way to swap them in and make it look nice. Before I found the center console, I was just going to cut the rest of it out, and put in a rectangular tray and make it look nice and functional. To be honest, I rarely use those jumper seats for people. It's normally hauling my things that are to important/valuable to haul around in the bed all the time.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:24 AM   #7
Screw your MPG's

Yeah that's the same for me. Thanks for the pictures though.