Notices

WTB: Coil spacers and diff drop

Old 09-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
Joe's Auto Detail
tacomacntry is on a distinguished road

tacomacntry's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomacntry
WTB: Coil spacers and diff drop

Anyone by chance sellin coil spacers and a diff drop kit??? or have some recommendations for a good setup...just lifting the front of the truck a little for the time being..
Old 09-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent i have both for sale and in Jax
Old 09-06-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
Joe's Auto Detail

pm replied
Old 09-06-2010, 10:34 PM   #4
Joe's Auto Detail

ttt
Old 09-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #5
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
Give Hank a call over at EZ lift http://www.extremetrucktoys.com/index.html
Old 09-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #6
Joe's Auto Detail

quick question, diff drop kits, are there different drops like a 3inch, 2inch, or is diff drop a diff drop.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #7
Joe's Auto Detail

ttt
Old 09-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #8
pb4ugotobed is on a distinguished road
pb4ugotobed's Tacoma Gallery
Typically you are only going to find about a 1" diff drop. Usually for up to a 3" coil spacer, this is plenty.

I am pretty sure I have a couple diff drop kits floating around here somewhere... If you want it you can come get it. Or I can mail it to you for shipping... I'd just have to dig one up first (I have a TON of crap just sorta stuck on shelves in my garage.. little stuff like that gets buried under heads, trans, and all that other stuff pretty quickly and easily).

But realistically though, I have installed a bunch of lift kits. By far, the "real" lift kits make a much bigger difference. I would highly recommend saving a little money, and save up for a procomp or fabtech 6" kit. The spacer kits do good for what they are, but really leave a lot to be desired. Typically what I see happen is someone spend the money on a 2.5-3" spacer kit, and wishing they had gone with a bit more. The bigger kits are WAY more of a whore to install, but are much nicer in the long run. Just some food for thought.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:49 AM   #9
Joe's Auto Detail

thanks a lot! really appreciate it! and if i need a diff drop ill definetly take you up on the offer! Will also be saving for a bigger lift just cant stand the rake to the front of the truck anymore gotta make it sit higher temporarily
Old 09-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #10
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a 2.5" front lift kit- 40$