Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ECM Wiring Harness

Old 09-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
ECM Wiring Harness

Is anyone willing to cut their harness or know of a truck that they could cut the ECM harness so I can have the plugs and about 6" of wiring. I'm trying to swap ECM's so I can do this supercharger install. I need a harness for a 98+, V6, 4x4, 5SPD. If you know anyone that has one or can snag me one I would be willing to pay. There is nothing in Southern Arizona and I need one soon! Let me know!!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
Is anyone willing to cut their harness or know of a truck that they could cut the ECM harness so I can have the plugs and about 6" of wiring. I'm trying to swap ECM's so I can do this supercharger install. I need a harness for a 98+, V6, 4x4, 5SPD. If you know anyone that has one or can snag me one I would be willing to pay. There is nothing in Southern Arizona and I need one soon! Let me know!!!!
you could find out what the plug number is and order it?
or maybe go to a dealer and see if he has some old fried harnesses, you might get lucky. but anyways the dealer has a big book of wire connectors, check it. (or if its a denso plug it may be listed online.)

good luck
Old 09-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
I need all the plugs and some wiring so I can match them up to my original wires.